One.

Friday morning, rarely but today seems peaceful enough until I'm woken up by a loud crashing noise. Immediately, I get up as fast as I can and rush to where the noise is coming from. As I stepped out of my room and walked down the hall the noises continue but get louder and louder with every step I take.

"I told you to stop trying!" yelled someone.

There in front of me were Jin and Namjoon, standing over a burnt pan.

"Namjoon, are you trying to cook again??" I say while letting out a small breath that I hadn't realized I was keeping in.

"I just wanted to practice making breakfast so I could surprise you all!" He says pouting.

"If you keep trying to cook you're going to end up burning the house down." Jin said while throwing away the burnt pan.

"Don't be dramatic, I'm not that bad at cooking!" he said rolling his eyes.

"Joon you cant even cut an onion! Jimin has to help you every time!!" I say while watching Jin take over and begin prepping for the breakfast he's going to make.

"Let me make breakfast today" said Jin while scratching the top of his head. "Y/n go wake up Jungkook, I told him to get up 10 minutes ago.  We have a lot of stuff to do so he needs to hurry up and wake his ass up or we'll be late."

"On it" I say . I would never disobey Jin, I have too much respect for him and all that he does for us without even having to. Absolute angel. So that's why I'm in such a rush to get to Jungkook's room. One thing to know about Jungkook - he's the deepest sleeper, and that is why I extremely hate waking him up. If someone tells him to wake up, he'll eventually get up out of his bed after two hours of us begging him to wake up. Genuinely, it's the most annoying this ever.

Jungkook and I have a complicated relationship, mostly because over the past years I've developed feelings. They are strong at times, but the thing about liking someone for so long is that you get kind of used to them not realizing, and you're okay with being just friends. This way you know you'll be able to keep them around and support them. I can't say when exactly I started getting these feelings... I guess one day I realized how special he is to me and over time I desired something more. 

However, I've made my mind up. I won't express my feelings unless something does happen...but if not these feelings will be buried deep inside of me.

As I open the door to his room I see him laying in his messy bed, looking like he's having the best sleep of his life. So sad it'll have to end in a few moments. I walk over to him quietly trying just in case he wakes up from his deep, deep slumber. 

His face is pale and puffy and so unbelievably peaceful. The longer I stare at him the longer I admire his beauty. I eventually snap out of it and try to decide how to wake him up. I made up my mind between cold water and twisting his nipple. Both horrific but effective.

I go with the second choice, knowing he'll immediately wake up. I speak from past experiences. I reach under the blanket and pinch as hard as I can, not even getting to the twisting part yet he screams: 

"Hey! Stop it!!" He shouts while turning to the other side of the bed.

"Come on wake up you sleep like a dead person!" I groan while trying to shake his body awake.

"Okay okay stop, damn I'm getting dizzy!!!" He says while slowing sitting up. He opens his eyes and looks at me. "Are you coming with us to practice today?"

"Maybe I don't know, haven't decided on what I'm doing today" I say.

"Oh come onnnnn. It's so much better when you're with us, you make everything so much fun" He whines while yawning and pulling on my wrist begging me to come.

"I'll think about it! Now start getting ready, everyone is waiting for you" I laugh while breaking from his hand and heading out of his room. It feels good to be needed by someone. "And wear something different for once." I tell him before closing the door.

"Colorful? Definitely not. I'll stick to my white shirts for now."

Typical Jungkook. There is never a dull moment with these guys. 

author's note
This is my first story. It's probably really cringe but I'm honestly trying. Let's hope it works out in the end lol. I hope you all enjoy it!
I want your feedback!! Please comment what you think!

editing me: this is me editing this for the 3rd time... um why did no one tell me this is so cringy... literally trying to stay to the same plot but making it more interesting. I will be updating this throughout the week so keep an eye out :)