Thirteen.

This 👍🏼 means that you're telling the truth. This 👎🏼 means that you're not. You'll see what I mean.

Today is the day of our weekly idol interview. I always look forward to them because they have the most fun games. And I love interviews where I can just have fun.

When we arrive we're welcomed by the hosts.

They tell us that we're going to play a lie detector game with a professional who operates the machine. I've always wanted to try it but I've been too scared.

I'm very nervous about the questions. I just hope they're not too personal.

I volunteer to go first. I wanted to be first so I could get it over with. And they would go easy on me. Right?

They strap me in and the torturing begins.

Q: Ah Y/n let's start easy shall we?
Are you releasing an album soon?

I nod and say calmly "Yes."
👍🏼

Q: Who is your favorite BTS member?

I get nervous and my hands start sweating.

"I love them all equally."
👎🏼

They look at me with puppy dog eyes and start pouting.

Q: hmm interesting so who's your least favorite?

"I don't have a least favorite."
👍🏼

Q: Okay then who's your favorite?

I pause. I don't want to answer that. Maybe I should lie. I look at Jungkook and he's looking at me waiting to hear his name. So I decide to lie not to make his ego bigger.

"Jimin."
👎🏼

Q: Okay then seems like you're lying about that one but we'll continue to the next question. Recently you've made your relationship official with Got7 Jackson Wang. Can you confirm?

That's an easy question.
"Yes, I am in a happy relationship with Jackson."
👍🏼

There's a huge "OOOOOOO" from the boys and staff.

Q: Mhmm I see. Now some questions from the fans. However, there will be a twist you'll get shocked with every wrong answer you say. Now have you ever had or have feelings towards one of the BTS members.

I cringe uhhhh. The fans always know what to ask. I have to answer truthfully right?

"Yes"
👍🏼
I look at the boys. They seem shocked, except for Jimin and Jungkook who know everything.

Q: Oo this is getting juicy. Have you ever kissed one of the members?

"Are these seriously fan questions?" I ask in suspicion.

Q: Of course. Now again have you ever kissed one of the members?

How do I do this? Can I cheat the machine somehow? If I say no it will come up as a lie if I say yes it'll be true. It's a lose lose situation so I answer truthfully. I take a deep breath to calm my nerves and regulate my breathing.

"No I haven't."
👎🏼

I immediately get shocked! AHHHH

I take a peep at the boys again. They look at each other.

"Who was it?" Tae turns around and looks at the boys.

He points toward Jimin.

"Ew, you pervert she's like my sister it's not me!" Jimin says angrily at him.

Namjoon has his head in his hands. I'm sorry I think in my head. I know we're going to have a very serious talk after this.

Q: Okay. Last question from the fans. When will we be expecting new music?

"Very soon!!!"
👍🏼

Q: Well Y/n we definitely thank you!

I quickly jump out of the chair with burning cheeks. I go to Namjoon.

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

He looks at me annoyed. "I don't want to talk right now act happy. We're going to talk after."

The other boys quickly go through it, they ask each of them if they've ever kissed me and obviously they all say no until it's finally Jungkook's turn. He's obviously nervous but he's trying to hide it.

Q: Are you in a relationship with IU?

He looks surprisingly more nervous. What's going on with this kid.

" Yeah."
👎🏼

What?? But he is dating her?

"There must be something wrong with the machine." He says nervously. "Love you baby."

Q: Do you still have romantic feelings for an ex?

He scratches his face. He doesn't want to answer. Then our eyes meet and he says.

"Yes."
👍🏼

My heart falls to my stomach. Who has he been with before? I can't remember any girl that he's been in a relationship with for more than a week.

Q: Is IU the best lover you've ever had?

"Um I think so yes."
👎🏼

Q: Hm interesting. We asked all the members this let's ask you too. Have you ever kissed Y/n?

He looks at me. I look at him worried. After he reveals that we've kissed to the world there is no turning back.

This is such bad publicity. I can feel how we're losing fans and how the managers are going to be angry with us.

"No I haven't."
👎🏼

Well shit. Everyone gasps. Except for me and Jungkook. We're looking at each other not wanting to see the other members' reactions.

Q: Oh wow okay. Was it in a romantic way or was it a dare?

"No comment."
👍🏼

Why is he answering these questions so calmly now? Doesn't he know that all hell is going to break loose after? We're both doomed, for sure.

Q: Well that's all the time we have for now. Please join us next time when we have TWICE with us!

-

On the way home no one says a word. I could feel how disappointed Namjoon is in us.

When we arrive home he makes us all sit together in the living room. I sit next to Jungkook because I know we both have a lot of explaining to do.

"When we said no more secrets did you even hear me?" Namjoon says pissed off. "Look what happened? You guys made each other look like shit! You made us look like shit because we didn't have a clue what was going on! Now listen to me. Today we tell our darkest secrets. NO. MORE. LYING. Understood?"

Everyone nods.
I've never seen Namjoon so angry before. I don't blame him, we were basically sneaking behind their backs. I feel scared and I start shaking a little bit. Jungkook notices and looks at me. He takes my hand into his and holds it.

"I'm ready to talk." He says.