Tweny-eight.

I wake up to a laughing sound coming from our room. I open one eye and see Jungkook still asleep with his arm around me.

I lift my head up a little to see if someone is in our room. I meet a pair of eyes that take me by surprise.

"Ah Jin Oppa! What the fuck?" I say in shock.

"Y/n! Language! I didn't teach you to act like that toward older people." He notices me in Jungkooks shirt and his eyes widen. "Did you two... are you two-"

Jin is interrupted by Jungkooks stretching and yawning.

"Good morning beautiful." He says without realizing the intruder in our room.

He leans over to me and gives me a forehead kiss before he turns around and meets Jin's wide eyes.

Jungkook instantly freezes in his spot and just stares at Jin with his doe eyes widened.

"Jin hyung... you're here early." Jungkook finally says.

The older doesn't say anything, his eyes move from me to Jungkook and back a couple of times.

Out of nowhere he starts jumping up and down like a little kid and pointing toward us.

"GUYS I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT! YOONGI YOU OWE ME 10 BUCKS!!" Jin starts shouting.

The rest of the members come in our room realizing what had happened last night.

"Well... I wouldn't think Jungkook would have the balls to do it but I guess he did huh?" Yoongi points out and hands Jin 10 bucks.

Taehyung goes over to Jungkook and gives him a high five.

"Jungkook what happened to 'I'm never going to lose my virginity because I never lose'" Namjoon jokes and everyone dies laughing

"Guys get out!!!" I say berrying my head in my hands.

He slowly exit the room and me and Jungkook are left alone again.

"Wow and they say I'm the maknae." He says under his breathe.

"Tell me about it." I laugh while slowly getting up and beginning to change.

-

We all decided to go to the beach and have a picnic there. Yoongi wasn't too happy with the idea but we convinced him in the end.

When we arrive to the beach I instantly take off running. I always get this joy of my toes being in the sand.

"Whoever gets in last buys kimchi tonight!" I yell.

The boys immediately run after me impatiently waiting to get in the water. I throw all my belongings in the sand and get in the water first.

I laugh as the boys race each-other to get in the water. In the end Jin ends up being last.

"Uh I've never ran so fast in my life." Yoongi says out of breath.

I swim over to Jungkook and put my arms around him. He looks down at me and gives me a little peck on the lips.

"It's so nice that you're finally mine." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you more."

The End.