Twenty-tree.

I wake up in pain looking up at a white ceiling. I try to slowly sit up, but I have a hard time.

I look over next to me and see my manager sleeping.

"What happened where am I?" I whisper softly to myself.

I look around the room and realize I'm in a hospital. I try to think what's the last thing I remember before everything went dark.

I think about it for a few minutes and remember how weak my body felt.

"Hm I must have passed out?"

My manager moves a little and opens one of his eyes. He's taken by surprise when he sees me awake.

"Oh Y/n you're finally up." He says while getting up and coming over to me.

"What happened? Did I pass out?"

"You sure did. You've been out for two days now."

I instantly sit up in shock, surprised by his words.

"Wait what about the tour? I can't rest I have to practice." I try to get up from my bed but immediately fail from the sharp pain going throughout my body.

"Woah Woah Y/n, relax. I canceled the tour."

"YOU WHAT? Why?"

"I knew you would react like that but we're all worried about your health you need this break."

I sign knowing he's right. I do need this I guess. Then I remember about the boys.

"Wait... how are the boys? Do they know..." I say with a little hope inside that they haven't found out.

"Yes, of course they know they were one of the first ones to find out." He pauses. "Which reminds me. You should call Namjoon."

"Oh why?" I question.

"You'll see."

And before I knew it he's left the room.

I look around searching for my phone. I notice it's on my night stand next to the hospital bed.

I reach over to look at it and see my phone filled with messages from almost everyone in my contact list.

I quickly unlock my phone and when I'm about to click on Namjoon's name, I get a video call from him.

I quickly answer and see him in his hotel room with his Koya pajamas

"Ahh Y/n it's so good to see you! How are you feeling?" He says with small worry on his face.

"I guess I'm okay. I just feel weak."

He signs a little in disappointment.

"Next time talk to us, we were worried sick for the passed two days. From now on you can bet we're going to watch you very carefully. We're going to take care of you like you're our little baby."
He chuckles a little.