Twenty-one.

It's been a week since Jackson and I broke up. I haven't talked to him since even though he's called me multiple times.

The boys have been a huge support through this whole experience and I'm very thankful for them.

I've turned this situation into a learning experience. As Yoongi said heartbreaks make wonderful hits.

So I've been spending my time in the studio writing my next big hit hopefully.

Sadly the boys are going on tour soon. So I'll be by myself for 2 weeks.

The rumors have been horrible recently especially when now that I'm not wearing my engagement ring.

The hate has been extremely bad as they're blaming me of breaking Jackson's heart and calling me a million names. However I try to not pay much attention to it.

I'm in my studio when I hear a knock on my door and see Jungkook walking in.

"Hey you've been working all day, I think it's time you take a break." He says leaning on the wall.

"I have a litt-"

"There's ice cream in the freezer!"

Oh he sure knows my weak spots. Ice scream is one of my favorite things on this planet.

I immediately stand up and head to the door.

"Okay let's go." I open the door and exit as Jungkook follows my lead.

-

When we get ice cream we go and sit on the couch with our legs crossed.

"Um this is good!" I say with a spoonful of ice cream.

Jungkook leans back and starts talking.

"Y/n, I need to tell you something but every-time I try to tell you, you won't shut up."

I look at him offended.

"Hey I don-"

"Shhhh." He says while placing his hand on my mouth. "Let me tell you this."

I roll my eyes and try to stay silent.

"Everything that you though you knew... is a lie." He begins.

I turn to him in confusion wanting to ask him a million questions.

I open my mouth to talk up he interrupts me.

"Nope. Promise me you won't say anything."

I nod.

"IU and I aren't actually together..." he says and I instantly gasp.

I try to stay quite even though I'm screaming on the inside.

"Its all for publicity. At first I was excited and wanted things to actually work out between me and her. That we'd fall in love like in the movies, from a fake relationship to a real one.

However things didn't work out that way. I guess my expectations were too high. She was my ideal type... or I guess her image was. We would only act like we're together for the cameras but nothing more than that.

When I saw you with Jackson my heart broke. I hated seeing you with someone who wasn't me. I guess I'm selfish for that but it's true. I decided to hide my feelings again and forced something with IU that wasn't there...

But Y/n..."

He cups my face and leans closer so our faces are inches apart.

"It killed me to see you together with Jackson, but then I realized that