Nine.

Today Jimin and I had to go to the grocery store because Jin wasn't in a good mood. Apparently he was the only one doing it and someone else needs to help out as well. So because we're the biggest angels, we decided to go instead...how bad can it be.

In the car Jackson's new song came on "Okay". I loved the song so much that I start dancing while drive. In the middle of me singing my heart out, I noticed out the corner of my eye Jimin recording me.

I quickly glance at him to confirm my hypothesis. "What are you doing?" I say with a pout. 

"Oh nothing," he replies "just wanted to record you jamming out to someone's song."

"Don't you dare show that to anyone...I know how much you love to embarrass me" I say.

"He's so into you. Give him a shot...has he texted you yet?" he asks curiously. 

"We texted a bit." I say "He's very nice... but I don't know." I laugh a little to myself.

"Y/n! Give him a shot...you never know" He asks me while lifting one of his eyebrows.

"Uh...Jimin...I don't know. I'm still not over the whole Jungkook thing." I say remaining focused on the road. Jimin is the only one who knows the entire truth about what happened between Jungkook and me. 

We don't say anything else on that subject. 

3 hours later.

"PARK JIMIN!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yell from my room running to the living room. "JIMINNN!"

When I get to the living room all the boys are there watching TV. I make my way straight toward Jimin ready to strangle him.

Jin holds me back as he realized I'm probably going to kill Jimin.

"AHHHH JIMIN!!" I shout trying to fight off Jin.

"I'm sorry!" He shouts and jumps behind Jungkook. "I was trying to give you guys a little push to your relationship. He obviously LIKES YOU!!" He shouts a little louder.

"What's going on?" Jungkook asks confused.

"Yeah, we're all a bit confused too." Says Namjoon calmly. "Everyone sit down and let's talk about this."

We all do what he says, because it's Namjoon, we'd never disrespect him. I take a big breathe trying not to do something I regret. I look at Jimin and mouth the words "I'm going to kill you"

He sits closer to Jungkook and holds onto him. I know he's only doing that because I don't want to be near Jungkook at all.

Everyone is looking at me curiously waiting for me to begin talking, so I do exactly that. 

"So I've been talking to someone recently...but it's very platonic. There's absolutely no flirting going on." I say.

"Ooo Y/n talking to someone. Who is it?" Asks Tae jumping up and down in his seat.

"I don't like him already." Adds Yoongi.

I look at Jungkook who's holding a drink in his hand. Damn, he looks so handsome without makeup. Wait what am I thinking? Keep your thoughts straight.

"Jackson... Jackson Wang" I say and hear a glass breaking on the floor.

Jungkook had dropped his drink. He looks at me surprised but angry at the same time.