Fourteen.

"We all want an explanation for everything," Jin says.

"Okay..." I look at Jungkook while still holding onto his hand tight." I guess I'll tell my side of the story first.

Jungkook and I have been really close since debut as you guys know. In my opinion, we've always clicked together. We could talk for hours and it still wouldn't be enough for both of us. At one point we would sleep in the same bed because we didn't want to be apart." I pause. I look at Jungkook and say "I think that's when my feelings developed. When we had the sleepover in my room and I made you put on face masks and we watched movies and we talked all night. You put up with all of the annoying shit I made you do. You never got tired of me and my problems." I say to him.

"He took up my thoughts every day. Soon we began acting like a married couple." I look at Jungkook again and see him nodding in agreement. "For crying out loud we called each other baby and sweetie and love! But we never confessed I guess. Until..."

I pause and look around the room. The guys are all staring at me confused. They all knew that something was going on between us with all of our flirting but I guess they thought it was harmless and cute. I start to tear up.

"The night we kissed was the night you guys got back from Japan. He took me to the beach and the sun was setting and it just happened you know?" I say and then turn to Jungkook "I don't regret it, not even for a second."

"When I found out about you and IU my heart broke into a million pieces. I now think I was so scared of losing my best friend to the girl he's always been in love with. It made me go crazy and I'm sorry for the way I acted. But everything is good now from my side I'm completely over it and I'm so happy you have your dream girl! And hopefully my dream man isn't angry at me right now... because I hoped that I could go on that second date with him."

Jimin whispers under his breathe: "I shipped you guys so hard. You and Jungkook."

"To be honest... I'm not surprised. About everything. You guys were flirting nonstop everyday around us." Yoongi says.

"But you should've told us." Namjoon points out.

"Wait, Jungkook what's your side of the story?" Tae says.

Jungkook looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"My feelings developed way before hers... I fell in love the moment I saw you. It might be cheesy but it's true. You mean everything to me and maybe more. And I made such a big mistake that I can't take back. And I'm so sorry for hurting you and causing you so much pain. But I'm in pain too... Y/n you have to know that IU and I..."

I interrupt him. "No it's between you and her I don't want your explanation. I said I'm happy for you. Take my blessing."

He just stares at me. I hug him tightly.

"You'll always be my best friend." I whisper.

"Now if you excuse me I need to explain all of this to Jackson." I say.

"Oh and Y/n, you have our blessing to date Jackson." Hoseok says.

I jump out of happiness.
"Thank you thank you!" I hug each and one of them and walk out. I lean against the hall wall and hear them talking.

"So when are you going to tell her?" Namjoon asks.

"When it's all over." Jungkook answers.

_______________________
Uh I'm so tired I'm not ready for school 😫

_______________________Uh I'm so tired I'm not ready for school 😫