Sixteen.

I wake up in Jackson's arm. I look up at him and notice he's still asleep. I allow myself to examine his features.

While I stare at his face he moves around a bit and opens his eyes.

"Good morning sunshine." He says in a raspy voice.

"Good morning."

He pulls me tighter into his arms and gives me a kiss on top of my head.

"What time is it?" He say while rubbing my arms.

"It's 9:5-" I say while instantly getting up. "Holy shit. I'm late for a meeting."

He slowly sits up and looks at me with a puppy face while I'm trying to put my clothes on.

Nothing happened last night, just innocent cuddling and me wearing his shirt.

"Awww don't go! We didn't even get a chance to cuddle in the morning!"

"I have to go." I say while putting on my skirt. "Oh shit I forgot to take off your shirt. Uhh whatever I'll just keep it on is that okay?"

"Yeah of course! You should wear my shirts more often they look good on you

"Yeah of course! You should wear my shirts more often they look good on you."

He giggles and I feel my cheeks hot again.

"I'll call you later okay?" I say while giving him a small peck and running out the door.

-
I end up 5 minutes late for the meeting which isn't that bad.

When it finally ended I realized my phone has been turned off more than 12 hours.

The boys are probably going crazy.

When I arrive home no one is in the living room. That's unusual. I decide to check the practice room.

I walk in and see the members on the floor.

"What the..." I pause. "Are you guys okay?"

They all turns their heads toward me and their eyes widen when they hear my voice.

"Y/n! Where have you been? We've been worried sick!" Hoseok immediately stands up and hugs me.

"I told you all that I was at Jackson's!" I sit down on one of the chairs and close my eyes.

"Are you tired?" Jin asks.

"Mmhm" I say yawning.

"Someone didn't get enough sleep last night uh." Jimin says winking.

I grab ahold of a water bottle and throw it at him.

"Shut up!"

"What did you do last night hm?" Tae says smirking.

"It's none of your business." I say while getting up. "You guys suck!"

I laugh and head to my studio to work on some songs.

-

Today was Friday and usually on Fridays we all stay in and eat together.

When the food was ready we went into the dinning area and sat down.

"Mmmhm this kimchi is really good Jin! You need to teach me how to make it." I say with a full mouth.

"Y/n? Are you forgetting to tell us something?" Namjoon asks.

"Hmmm." I think to myself. What haven't I told them? Is it that I didn't take out the trash this week? Or that I broke the microphone in the studio?

OHHHHH the meeting I had a few weeks ago...

I clear my throat and begin.
"I'm guessing Namjoon already knowns because he reminded me."

No one was really paying attention to me talking. They were all too busy eating the delicious food.

"Oh I'm going on tour soon! And I'm also writing a song with Jackson!" I say excited

I continue to eat my kimchi when I feel a few pairs of eyes on me.

They were all starting at me, frozen in their seats.

"Oh wow!" Hoseok says excited "Congratulations!"

"Wow our little girl isn't so little anymore." Yoongi points out.

"We'll miss you so much!"  Tae saying pouting.

"SO MUCH!" Jimin says while trying not to get emotional.

I smile to myself. I'm happy they're proud of me. Expect... I look over at Jungkook, who's quite in his seat and staring at his bowl of food.

"I personally don't want you to leave." He breaks his silence, while still looking at his food.

I look at him in confusion.

"What?"

We all stare at him hoping for a clarification, but we don't get one.

This kid...

_______________________
Wow this sucked I'm sorry!! I'm going to try to post three times a week or at least four but we'll see how it works out! I hope you guys enjoyed! Please tell me how you guys like it so far!
Peace!

_______________________Wow this sucked I'm sorry!! I'm going to try to post three times a week or at least four but we'll see how it works out! I hope you guys enjoyed! Please tell me how you guys like it so far! Peace!