Twenty-five.

Over the passed week I've been babied non stop by the boys. At first I thought it was really nice, but it's gotten worse.

I never have one minute to myself, there is either always someone with me or someone watching me.

Today I'm on the couch eating ramen with Jungkook. I sigh loudly on purpose wanting him to ask me what's wrong.

He looks up at me worried.

"Is something wrong?" He asks.

I frown and sign again. I set my ramen down and look at him.

"It's been so boring not leaving the house for a week straight. I just want to go outside!" I say frowning and giving him my puppy eyes.

"Y/n you know how Namjoon hyung feels about that." He says.

"Let's just go to the park!" I get closer to him and rub his arm. "Come on baby, for me."

He instantly gives in when I call him baby. That's his weak spot.

He gets up from the coach and grabs my hand, making me stand up as well.

"Okay let's go to the park!" He playfully touches my nose. "Anything for you."

My master plan worked.

-

On the way to our destination I fall asleep. When I open my eyes I realize that we're not at the park.

"Jungkook, why are we at the airport? Are we picking someone up?" I ask looking over at Jungkook who has a cheeky smile.

"Nooope. It's a surprise." He says and gets out of the car. He comes over to open the door for me.

I don't get out because I'm in shock and confused.

"Are we going somewhere?" I ask turning my head towards him.

Jungkook giggles and pulls me out of the car while saying. "Yes dummy that's why we're at the airport, now come on."

"But I didn't pack a suitcase, what am I going to wear?"

"Don't worry I packed everything for you." He pulls me by my hand. "Now come on we're gonna miss our flight."

I sign. This is not what I meant by wanting to go outside.

-

The whole time Jungkook was careful for me to see anything that would give away our destination.

During the whole time at the airport he made me put on headphones so I wouldn't hear him talking to the people at the bag check in.

I think he's putting way too much effort.

When we got on the plane he doesn't let me take off the headphones until we're in the air.

"What was all that for?" I ask him when he gives me permission to take my headphones off.

"I want it to be a surprise! Plus now that we have time off, I want to spend it with you." He smiles and takes my hand in his.

During the whole plane ride I look through the window with excitement. I don't care where we go as long as I'm with him.

I look over at Jungkook. It's been 3 hours and he still hasn't woken up. I wonder how long we have to travel.

Eventually I fall asleep too. Seven hours later I wake up to the captains voice.

"Ladies and Gentlemen in 5 minutes we will be arriving in Honolulu, Hawaii."

Our heads turn at the same time to look at each-other.

"Shit." Jungkook whispers.

I smile and hit his arm constantly in excitement.

"I can't believe we're going to Hawaii!!!" I hug him and kiss his cheek lightly.

"Well you have been talking about Hawaii non stop since we met, so I wanted to be the first one to take you." He takes my hand and gives it a small peck.

-

On the way to the hotel Jungkook stops at the ocean. I quickly open the car door and run toward it. I turn around and notice Jungkook looking at his phone.

"Is something wrong?" I ask turning to him.

"No I just want to take a picture of you, so I can show our future children someday." He says.

I blush and laugh nervously at his words.

"Huh?"

He smiles. "I'm going to marry you someday and we're going to have a five amazing children running around."

"Woah five kids? Isn't that a little bit extreme. I don't know if my body can handle all of them." I shake my head and laugh.

"Smile for our future children."

-

-

We sit on the sand hand in hand talking about our future together, when I suddenly remember about the other members.

"Wait Jungkook do the boys know we're here? I haven't heard anything from them since we landed." I ask.

"I told them if they try to contact us during this trip I'm gonna have serious problems with them." He says seriously "But don't worry they'll be joining us in three days."

"Thank you for bringing me here, it's everything that I wished. Me in Honolulu with the boy I love." I smile.

He softly kisses my lips and grabs onto my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I'm happy I made your dreams come true." He says before kissing my forehead.

_______________________
Hey guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a week! I've been sick😒 and haven't had time to write a new chapter. But I'm a little bit better now so enjoy!! I'm really sorry it's kind of short!

Lol this is so funny.