Ten.

Today is the day of my date with Jackson. I'm pretty excited about it because I haven't gone on a real date since high school. And the guy turned out to be a real jerk.

I just hope history won't repeat itself as it did then.

I still have no idea where Jackson has decided to take me so I take my time picking an outfit.

I finally decide to go with a cute beige sweater and a striped skirt that matches.

I look around my room and notice the huge mess I've made from picking my outfit

I look around my room and notice the huge mess I've made from picking my outfit. I'll just clean it up when I get back, I convince myself knowing that I definitely won't

I go downstairs to wait for Jackson to pick me up. When I come down the stairs Jungkook notices me and stares until he says:

"What are you wearing?" He asks.

"Clothes." I say trying to talk to him as less as possible.

"Y/n! That skirt is way too short!" Yoongi points out.

"You look adorable but isn't a little too chilly. Would he get the wrong idea?" Namjoon points out.

"And what's the wrong idea? That I'm trying to impress him? Men, we're always your problem" I say annoyed.

"You know what we mean." Hoseok says.

"Oh my gosh you guys are way too over protective. Take a chill pill. I look good and I'm definitely not changing. Do you know how much I spent on putting this outfit together!" I snap back at them.

I go over to the couch and sit down. I pull out my phone to check and see if Jackson has sent me any messages. But there aren't any notifications. He should be here any minute.

Jin comes and sits next to me and the rest of the boys follow.

"We should set some rules before you go out." He suggests.

"What am I 12? Since when do I have to follow dating rules?" I ask.

"Since you decided all of the sudden to start. Now for those rules." Namjoon continues.

"First, no touching!" Jungkook says quickly.

I give him a death stare. Who does he think he is. I cant go on dates but he can?? We'll see about that. He hurt me so bad that I couldn't look myself in the mirror for a good few weeks. And know he's trying to control me. Please, kindly fuck off.

"Second, you have to come home before 8." Hoseok says.

"Like 8 am?" I question.

"NO! Like 8 PM!" Hoseok quickly answers.

"You guys are seriously insane!" I roll my eyes.

"Three, avoid public places. You don't want to get caught going on a date." Yoongi says.