Four.

It's been a few days since the boys left to promote their new album. I've been pretty lonely going to practice and recording music by myself.

Tonight I lay in my bed, scrolling through my phone still trying to find the perfect dress for the Mnet Asian Music Awards. I couldn't find anything that was really my style. So I decided to put my phone down and just look at the ceiling.

As I was falling slowly asleep, my phone rang. It takes me a few moments to focus on the text on my phone. Incoming Video Call from Jimin. I accept it.

I see him and Jungkook sitting in their hotel room, you could definitely tell they're tired. I admire Jungkook a few seconds before saying anything.

He looks so perfect, his skim is soft, his hair.... damn that fluffy hair. I wish I could run my fingers between it right now. He's wearing a white button-down shirt, which is one of my favorites, I hope he knows how sexy he looks in it.

"Hey Y/n," Jimin says when he sees me answer "We need to talk."

I instantly think something bad happened.

"Wait what happened? Is everyone okay? Is there a new scandal or something?" I say in one breath.

"Haha no... chill, it's not that serious." Jimin laughs "It's just that...today Jungkook couldn't stop talking about you. Seriously bro it's so annoying. I know you're best friends but damn."

I feel my cheeks getting hot, I look over at Jungkook who has his his head in his hands, trying to hide. He looks up at me and scratches the back of his head.

"This is bad." He mumbles.

"He was saying oh I can't wait to see her, I miss her so much, I wonder what she's doing," Jimin says in a voice imitating Jungkook while he starts hitting him in the arm to stop. "Like bro, just call her. So that's why we're gathered here today."

"No, I didn't." Jungkook laughs while continuing to hit Jimin.

"Oh..." I was so surprised and confused that I didn't know what to say. Does he like me back? Is he trying to hit on me? Does he see me only has his best friend or does he think more of me? I don't know what to say as a million thoughts are going through my mind.

"I miss you guys as well." I say with a big smile, bushing. After a second I instantly regret it. A fuck Y/n why did you say that! Now it's 20 times more awkward. 

"Our schedule is really packed," Jungkook tries to change the subject.

"Yeah it is, we wish you were here," Jimin says with a frown. "You're always so optimistic."

"He's right." Jungkook nods in agreement.

I nod also wishing I was there with them.

"Should we change the subject, I'm getting a bit sad?" Jimin says. "How about how Jungkook brought your shirt to Japan so he could smell it?"

I start laughing. "Wait, what did you really?!"

I wonder what shirt he brought with him. I hope it's not a sweaty one!

Jungkook looks at me. "Well, maybe I did. Jimin stop it!" I can tell he's embarrassed. His ears are so red they look like little tomatoes.

Jimin changed the subject once again but I didn't listen to any of it. I was too distracted by Jungkook's beauty. The way he glowed was amazing. He noticed my starting, but I didn't break eye contact... but neither did he.

We just stared at each other until Jimin noticed.

"Hello? Is anyone even listening to me? Or am I just having a conversation with the wall?"

I break eye contact and laugh "Yeah of course we're listening."

I look at the time on my phone. How is it 1 am already... I really need to sleep. As much as I didn't want to end that call I had to.

"Guys I'm sorry to end it so short but I need to go to sleep. I'm recording a new song tomorrow." I say

"Okay goodnight! I can't wait to hear it!" Jungkook says with a big smile.

"I can't wait to hear it too! Goodnight Y/n!" Jimin says.

"Goodnight guys! Stay safe!" I say waving at them.

I end the video call and hit my head on my pillow. The only thing I remember after is how I fell asleep thinking about Jungkook's precious smile.

Does he maybe... have feelings for me too?

No that can't be it.

_______________________
authors note:
I hope you enjoyed! I know this chapter was a little boring but I tried my best. I truly admire everything BTS have done and how hard they work everyday. Honestly they deserve so much love. I'm happy we can at-least give them half of it.

Look at this crackhead though