Seven.

Today is the day of the Mnet Asian Music Awards. As sad and depressed I've been feeling since yesterday I have to put on a fake smile and act like I'm okay.

I did end up finding a beautiful dress. Before heading out a pulled Taehyung to the side so he can take these photos of me.

"Hey, I thought you were going to match us" Yoongi pounts

"Well I didn't wanna!" I snap back at him giving him a little sass.

Jungkook has been trying to talk to me all day but I'm just not ready to face him. I'm mortified by the recent events and don't want to talk about it. He tried sitting next to me in the limo but when I see him approaching I move and squeeze myself between Tae and Hobi.

When we arrive we all put our smiles on, as all the flashing cameras are pointed towards us. We pose for a few pictures and then we separate to take individual photos.

I'm so nervous and shaking, start to feel a lot of anxiety and I just want to leave so bad. I try to shake the thoughts out my head because there's nothing I can do about it. I pose for a few more photos before I feel a touch on my shoulder. Someone's trying to get my attention. I turn around and see a gorgeous man in front of me smiling.

All my anxiety goes away and is replaced with butterflies

All my anxiety goes away and is replaced with butterflies. Jackson Wang...holy fuck. I have been begging Namjoon to get me invited to one of his parties for ages! But he keeps telling me that he's bad news. Whatever that means...

"Hey, Y/n. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you since you got here. I just wanted to say that you look beautiful tonight." He whispers in my ear.

"T..thank you, Jackson!" I stutter.

Holy fuck! I just got complemented by Jackson fucking Wang!... damn.

With my smile now not being fake I look around to see the people around me, searching for at least one familiar face. But my curiosity gets the best of me and that's when I spot them

 But my curiosity gets the best of me and that's when I spot them

I feel sick to my stomach and my entire body is tense. I hate to admit it... but they do look good together. Every bone in my body is furious and filled with jealousy... now I'm the other woman.  

Damn, I would give anything to be her right now.

I look at Jungkook and he catches my staring. I quickly turn around and head inside, not wanting to bring any more attention to me.

As I make my way inside I see my seat is next to the boys. I'm sitting next to Jimin and thankfully very far away from Jungkook. I don't want to be near him tonight.

I look on my other side to check who's going to be next to me. I'm very surprised by the name tag... Jackson Wang. What is going on?

I've been a big Got7 fan for a long time but I've never really properly met them I only know Yugyeom from Jungkook. They're one of the funniest groups... it would be so nice to get to know them.

When Got7 comes and take their seats, Mark notices that Jackson's seat is next to mine and says, "Yo Jackson look it's your favorite idol. Y/n do you know that Jackson might be your biggest fan?" He laughs and Jackson hits him in the arm.

"Haha, very funny Mark!" Jackson says and side-eyes him.

"What no way! I'm sure I'm a bigger fan of you, I love your new single." I say smiling.

"Haha, thank you I worked very hard on it." Jackson laughs.

"What a great start of a love story am I right?" Mark jokes.

I laugh nervously. Please no. I do not need any more drama in my life.

"No but to be honest Y/n might be your biggest fan she blasts your songs all day long!" Jimin joins in.

I hit his arm trying to make him stop. If he says anything more such as my posters of Jackson when I was younger I'm going to hurt him.

Jackson laughs at Jimins comment and I try to change the subject. Jackson and I ended up talking for what felt like hours until the event finally began. We watched and laughed together making funny comments and at that moment I forgot all about the recent unfortunate events.

The night was amazing my boys ended up with the artist of the year award. To my surprise I went home with an award too, best vocal performance.

In the end, I left with an award and a phone number of one of the funniest guys I've met. Jackson Wang.

Even if I didn't think about Jungkook and his new relationship my heart still felt broken. He hurt me so bad, and the sad thing is he probably has no idea how much the time we spent together meant... and to be honest I'm not only losing a crush I've had for ages... I'm losing a best friend.

I need to focus on myself, loving myself and finding things that make me happy. Stop thinking about him and start focusing on me.

And most importantly, get enough sleep.

I come home and walk into my room, I slowly get ready for bed. The pain of what could've been is greater than anything else. But this is my reality and I need to accept it. I fall asleep with the thought that maybe I'll never be with Jungkook the way I wanted to be.  I just hope he's happy.

_______________________
authors note:
This sucked so much I'm so sorry :(( I hope you somewhat enjoyed ah! Do you guys smell a new relationship???

_______________________authors note:This sucked so much I'm so sorry :(( I hope you somewhat enjoyed ah! Do you guys smell a new relationship???