Twenty-six.

In the morning I wake up in Jungkooks arms. He's still deep asleep. I try not move so I don't wake him up.

I don't know what we are but I'm happy I get to be close to him. It would be nice to know how he feels, maybe if he wants to be more than just friends. I know I do.

His arms tighten around me and I look up at him to see that he's woken up.

"Good morning." I say

"Good morning sunshine." He says kissing the top of my head. "What were you thinking so hard about?"

"Huh- oh nothing important." I say trying to sit up.

"Hey where are you going?" He says while pulling my wrist, wanting me back into his arms.

"Jungkook come on we have to get up it's almost noon." I say finally getting up from the bed.

"But I want to cuddle." He pouts at me like a little child.

"I promise later we'll cuddle! Now I'm going to go take a shower. By the time I get out you better be up." I inform him.

He smirks at me. "I'll get up right now if you let me join."

I take a nearby pillow and throw it in his face. "Perv."

-

I get out of the shower to find Jungkook ready to go, sitting on a chair looking a little upset.

"Aw what's the matter?" I go over to him to squeeze his cheeks.

"I heard you singing in the shower." He says pouting.

"And? What's wrong with that?" I question confused.

"I think we need to talk." He says seriously.

"Okay why?" I say getting a little worried.

"It wasn't a BTS song."

There is a long silence until I burst into laughter. I laugh so hard tears start coming from my eyes and I eventually fall to the floor.

"Gosh I thought it was something serious."

"It is serious." He says while I'm still dying of laughter.

"Okay yeah whatever let's go." I say trying to control my laughter.

Just when I'm picking up my purse and ready to head out the door I hear a splash.

I turn around to see Jungkook outside in the pool with his clothes on.

I run outside to see what's going on.

"What are you doing?" I ask Jungkook as I walk to the side of the pool.

"I just needed to refresh myself." He says grinning and swims over to me.

He pulls out his hand. "Help me get out."

I stupidly take his hand and I instantly regret it. He pulls me in with all his strength and I fall face first in the pool.

"JUNGKOOK YOU'RE SO DEAD." I yell at him and swim trying to catch him.

He's a much better swimmer than me and I eventually give up. I cross my arms and act as if I'm mad.

I pout sadly.

"Aww baby, I didn't mean to upset you." He says swimming over to me and cupping my face.

I have him right where I want him. I jump on top of him wanting him to go underwater but it instantly backfires as he catches me.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he places his hands on my lower back. Now our faces are centimeters apart and I can feel his heartbeat.

All of the sudden the atmosphere gets serious with strong tension between us. We both lean in at the same time. At first the kiss is sweet and innocent until I bring his face closer to mine and deepen the kiss.

The kiss becomes passionate with the desire we've been holding back.

When we pull apart one of Jungkooks hands gently caresses my face.

"I want to spend every waking hour next to you." He confesses kissing my jaw softly.

"Then please do..." I say.

-

The next day I wake up alone. I search for Jungkook around the house but he's nowhere to be found.

Then I notice a small envelope next to my nightstand with Y/n written on it.

I quickly pick it up and open it.

My dear Y/n,
I'm really scared to begin this letter, because it can either lead to a disaster or it can make my dreams come true. On September 9th, five years ago we met, and I think that's the day I most regret in my life. That is because, right from the moment I saw you I knew you were the one, and I regret not telling you those three little words right there in that moment.

I can't be under the pressure anymore of hiding my feelings for you. I've been doing it for far too long. I want to wake up with you in my arms every morning until my last.  I hope we can grow old together and never get sick of eachother.

I know that my love for you has no end and that I will keep loving you till my last breathe. I guess you could say you're the cause of my euphoria.

I love you.

Yours only,
-Jeon Jungkook

Ps today I've prepared a special day for you ;) I hope you enjoy it. You deserve it more than anyone.

_______________________
I haven't had any inspiration to write this book lately but I'm sure it's going to come back to me. That's why this chapter is a little short but I promise the next will be much longer. Anyway thank you for 3k!!

Here is another meme that I died laughing at! Enjoy!