Eleven.

It's been a couple months since the first date with Jackson...a lot has happened. I've been writing a lot of songs recently. I've also been taking care of myself.. and my mental heath has been so good. Part of that is that Jackson did ask me to be his girlfriend... so it's official for a few months now, the media hasn't said anything yet tho...

Today the boys wanted to talk to me about something so I'm waiting for them on the couch... I don't know what's happening but I'm really nervous.

"So what's up?" I ask them when they finally show up.

They all sit around me. There is a huge awkward silence for about a minute when Namjoon finally says:

"We don't approve of this."

"Approve of what?" I question.

"You.. dating." Tae says quietly.

I immediately stand up.

"What do you mean? I'm finally happy, I've been working on myself...I've never been happier in my life. Why do you guys want to take that way from me..." I say upset.

"I told you guys she wasn't going to be happy about it." Jimin says.

"No we just want to research him first Y/n! I mean he's older than you, he's been accused of cheating by so many women in the kpop industry!" Jin says.

"So what? I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself." I say crossing my arms.

"We don't want you to get hurt." Jungkook says.

I look at him. Who is he to talk? He hurt me the most these past months. When I needed him the most he left me... without even taking the pride to look me in the eyes and tell me first. I had to find out about his girlfriend from the fucking internet. How was I in love with him so many years? 

"Excuse me?" I say looking him straight in the eyes.
"You're the one wh..." I stop myself before I say something I shouldn't.

"No go ahead finish that sentence." He says.

"You don't want me to. Trust me. Go to hell Jungkook."

There is another silence as the room fills up with tension. The rest of the boys stay there confused. Finally Namjoon asks:

"I mean it's none of my business... wait actually it is my business, but is there anything going on between you tw...."

"NO!" Jungkook and I say in sync.

"Mhm if you say so." Yoongi says suspiciously. "we definitely haven't been feeling all the tension when the two of you are in the same room. "

"So what do you want me to do? Avoid Jackson? Cry myself to sleep every day? Fall into a fucking depression?" I exaggerate on purpose.

"Oh stop doing that, making us feel guilty. We know your tricks." Hoseok says with a small giggle.

"Just, if there's something we should know about him or if something goes happen. Please tell us." Namjoon says.

"Okay fine." I say mad. "Now goodnight!"

I stand up and storm out of the room. I've never been angrier with them. For once in my life, I'm truly happy, I like Jackson... so much. 

And at that moment I want to do something I shouldn't... to expose my relationship with Jackson. 

It's only 8:30 pm when I decide to go to bed, I'm too tired and I don't want to spend another waking hour worrying about this. But to my luck at 9pm I'm woken up by my phone ringing.