Twenty-two.

The last couple of days I have been in an amazing and joyful mood. I feel energized and I'm already finalizing my album!

I check my phone which is next to my night stand and realize I have a few messages from Jungkook.

I smile at my phone remembering our recent kiss.

I reply to his messages and then decide to browse the Internet. It's not long until I find the first article that says

"Are Y/n and Got7 Jackson broken up? Did she cheat on him with BTS Jungkook?"

At first I don't think anything of it until I see the pictures taken from fans of me and Jungkook kissing at the airport.

It sucks because I wanted this moment to be only for both of us. I guess it was pretty stupid of me to confess my love at an airport. However I don't regret any of it.

I scroll through the Internet finding even more hurtful words than before. They make me tear up a small bit, but I try not to over think it.

Through the whole day one comment sticks to me the most.

"You don't deserve to be even close to them! You're toxic for their careers."

Am I really toxic to them? Have I been a bad influence the past years?

Or the past months?

I think of all the bad things that I've done and question if I really am ruining their reputation.

Should I distance myself?

I don't want them to fail because of me.

~

One week later

The last week I have slowly fallen into a mild depression. The hate comments have become so bad that I can't get on social media anymore.

I've received a few death threats which doesn't help because my tour starts today in Seoul.

I haven't had much appetite lately either, and I haven't been sleeping for more than 2 hours a day.

My manager doesn't know because I don't want him to worry. I know this will pass... eventually.

The boys obviously don't know either because they already have enough ton their plate right now.

They realize what's going on but they don't know how bad it is for me.

I've tried distracting myself with work and perfecting every dance move and every high note. But somehow I can't get those comments out of my head.

I just can't believe that people actually think that I would cheat on Jackson!

That is so wrong especially when it was the other way around.