Twenty.

We sit in the car for a long time in silence. He squeezes my hand tighter when he begins talking.

"Y/n..." he begins "I should've told you this from the start but I was scared and you should know that-"

I interrupt him.

"Jungkook... I don't want to know."

He looks at me in shock.

"What? Why not?"

"I've had so much happen today I really don't want to deal with this right now... whatever this is."

I break away from his hand and get out of the car. I quickly run inside the house and head to my room instantly ignoring the rest of the members in the living room.

When I'm alone in my room I let out all of my emotions that I've been keeping in the entire day.

Today was suppose to be one of the happiest days of my life... but instead it was my worst.

I cry myself to sleep that night, wishing someday to be loved by someone who truly loves me.

-

I wake up almost at midnight, to my stomach growling for food.

I guess I've been so upset today that I didn't get the chance to eat.

I get up slowly and walk to the kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal.

As I slowly walk into the kitchen I realized that I'm not the only one up...

All of the boys are in the kitchen eating takeout food.

"Y/n there you are! Were you sleeping until now?" Namjoon asks.

I nod and grab a pair of chopsticks, digging into the food.

Hoseok examines my face and asks. "Wait." He gets closer to my face and I freeze. The he touches my puffy eyes. "Have you been crying?"

I quickly panic trying to make something up. I don't want the boys to know about this because I know they love Jackson and Got7 so much that I don't want to ruin their friendship just because of me.

"Oh well you see..." Jungkook comes to my rescue. "We saw a squirrel get run over when we went grocery shopping today. It was a very emotional experience."

Jin squints his eyes in suspicion.

"Hmm something seems fishy... if you went to the grocery store today why are we running out of food."

Then Jimin quickly jumps up.

"You didn't go to the grocery store! Jackson was suppose to move in today! He's in your room isn't he?!"

"JACKSOOONNN!!" Namjoon yells and quickly runs into my room in excitement expecting to find Jackson.

Initially I didn't want to tell them about the situation. But apparently that's not going to work out.

The boys are my family. I can't keep anything from them, especially this.

Namjoon comes back into the kitchen sad. "He wasn't there."

"Guys... I think we should go sit down. I have something important to say." I tell them.

We quietly walk into the living room together and I hear Yoongi mumbling "Another family meeting... uh I just want to sleep."