Twenty-four.

I was tossing and turning all night anxious to see the boys again. Today is my last day at the hospital and also the day the boys come back home!

I wake up pretty early because I can't sleep from the aching pain from my stomach.

I decide to go on Twitter, and then I realize how thankful I am for my fans.

I notice that #GetwellY/n is trending worldwide.

It's good to know that there are still people who are on my side.

The breakup between me and Jackson was messier than I expected. This is exactly the reason why I didn't want to get our fans into it.

I scroll a little through the hashtag when I see a video of Jungkook crying. I immediately click on it.

My eyes fill with tears as I watch it. I didn't know that he publicly stood up for me. I had no idea he cares fo me that much that he would cry. Why did I cause him such pain?

"Ah I'll promise I'll never hurt you again." I mumble softly.

~

I'm with my doctor talking about my condition and about me going home today when there's a knock on the door.

"Ah that must be your ride." The doctor laughs softly.

Weird. I'm not expecting anyone.

Unless...

Then I see all the boys walking in.
I stand up from my bed and instantly jump to hug them.

"I MISSED YOU ALL." I hug Jin first tightly and then all the boys until it's time to hug Jungkook.

I go up to him slowly and just stand there like an idiot who's lost their mind. As I'm about to go in for an awkward hug I feel a pair of hands on my waist.

He pulls me in for a long needed hug. I rest my arms behind his neck and play with the hair at the nape of his neck.

His head is berried in my neck and I feel his soft skin on mine.

In his arms I feel safe and loved. I want to stay like this forever. I never want to live his side.

We hug for more than a minute until we hear Yoongi say under his breathe:

"Jeez you two, get a room."

I feel my cheeks getting hot as we pull away. I smile at him before I sit on the hospital bed. I notice his cheeks slightly getting red too.

The doctor said that I was all ready to go home, and to eat and sleep probably everyday.

The boys told him that they'll personally make it their priority to feed and put me to sleep everyday.

I hope it doesn't really come to that.

~

When we get home I go in my bathroom to take a shower. It felt nice to be back home.

I walk out of the bathroom in a towel and see Jungkook sitting on my bed.

"JUNGKOOK-AH!!" I say jumping in surprise.

He turns around and widens his eyes when he realizes that I'm in a towel. He then turns around quickly and puts his hands on his eyes.

"I didn't see anything!!" He yells back at me.

I quickly go in my closet and close the door. I change as fast as I can and run back in my room to see Jungkook still has his hands on his eyes.

"You can look now." I say and sit next to him.

He takes his hands off his eyes. "Sorry I didn't know you were showering."

We stay in silence for a while. I wait for him to tell me why he's here but he doesn't.

"So... why are you here exactly?" I question.

"You don't know?"

I shake my head. No one has told me anything since we got home.

"I'm your new personal body guard." He says proudly with a smile.

"Huh?"

"I'm going to be by your side every second of everyday. If I have practice you'll come with me, if you're hungry I'll go with you, if you're recording a song I'll come with yo-"

"Okay okay I get it. But why?"

Why would they decide to put Jungkook by my side everyday? I'm not a baby I can take care of myself.

"That's what Namjoon hyung decided. And without hesitation I agreed." He's smiling so big that his cute bunny smile comes out.

"You know you don't have-" I begin to say.

"No I do! I want to do this. Plus I get to spend more time with you!"
He laughs a little and I giggle back.

"Okay well you can have the rest of the day off because I'm going to sleep." I say while getting under the covers and closing my eyes.

I feel him get up. I guess he's actually listening to me for once.

But then I feel his body next to mine.

"Here I can be your pillow tonight." He says while grabbing me and making me lay on his chest.

"Jungkook you don-"

"Shhh just sleep." He damands. And I do what he says.

His arms are strong but at the same time so comfortable. He has this warmth that I can't explain. Everything in this moment feels right.

I close my eyes shut trying to fall asleep but I don't. I look up at Jungkook.

"I can't fall asleep."

He smiles and pulls out his phone.
"Close your eyes and hold onto me tight"

I do what he says, and hear a lovely piano song playing.

I slowly fall asleep when I hear what sounded like someone hit a wrong note.

Then I hear Jungkook breathe angrily.
"Dang it."

I open my eyes and look up at him, seeing he has been playing piano tiles the whole time.

I giggle. I close my eyes again and hold onto him tighter.

He's too precious.

_______________________
So sorry I haven't updated. School has been super stressful and it's only the second week! Anyway I really hope that this book is enjoyable to read :).

Wouldn't be surprised if Tae actually said that lol!

Wouldn't be surprised if  Tae actually said that lol!