Twenty-seven.

I put down the envelope and just stare at it for a couple of minutes. No one has ever written a love letter to me before. Even if someone has it wouldn't be as beautiful as this one.

I notice a sticky note on the lamp and so I pick it up to read it as well.

Get dressed. A car is coming to pick you up soon.

-Jungkook ;)

Dressed? How am I suppose to get dressed? Where am I going? This man is full of surprises and I'm getting anxious just thinking about the possibilities of what he has planned.

I quickly put on a pair of jeans and a causal top. I grab my bag and hurry toward the front door.

When I open the door in the driveway is a car waiting for me. I quickly lock the front door and get inside the vehicle.

The driver begins pulling out of the driveway without saying anything. He's probably in his mid four-ties, wearing a black suit with dark sunglasses, so I can't really examine his face.

I sit in the car silently until I'm too impatient.

"Excuse me sir." I say leaning over to him from the back seat. "Could you tell me where we're going?"

The man looks at me through the rear view mirror and shakes his head.

"Sorry miss, Mr. Jeon specifically told me not to say anything."

I sit back and let out a sign. I really hate surprises.

-

When the car stops I look through the window and see that we're parked right in front of a hair salon.

The driver opens my door and I quickly go inside, thinking that Jungkook will be waiting for me there.

I walk in the salon to find it empty except for a women there.

When I walk in she jumps up a little in surprise.

"Ah you must be Mrs. Jeon. You're husband has told me that you want to change you're hair up a little bit so he hired me." The woman says.

Im shocked by her words and blush a little. First of all Mrs. Jeon?? And second, Jungkook has actually been listening to me complaining about my hair?

"You're husband told me to give this to you before we start." She adds handing me a note.

"You've been talking to me about your hair for months now and how you hate the stylist back in Korea decide your hair color and style for you. So now you get to do something you want."

Wow this man literally listens to all my problems and actually cares. Damn.

I quickly sit on the chair and smile at the fact that Jungkook is doing this for me.

The woman looks at me through the mirror and smiles.

"You're very lucky to have a husband like him."

I just nod in agreement. "I sure am."

-

After a new and fresh hair color and highlights I'm finally finished. I thank and wave goodbye to the hairdressers and leave in a hurry.

I get back in the car, impatient for my next destination. This time the car ride is shorter and we're located in front of the mall.

"Sir why are we here?" I ask the driver who's already parked.

He hands me another note.

Now go treat yourself with a beautiful dress for tonight. I can't wait to see it. And eventually take it off. ;)