Twelve.

Today the boys are promoting their new album on live television. I didn't want to go with them because I didn't want to stress them out additionally like I've been doing lately.

I'm in the living room with a big bowl of popcorn waiting for their interview to start.

When it finally comes on I lightly scream. Even though I live with them I'm still one of their biggest fangirls!

Their interview starts and I watched and listen to it carefully.

They explain what each song means on their album and what inspires them.

"So tell me about Y/n." The interviewer says.

I almost spill my popcorn. What!! Me?? Why are they asking about me? I stuff my face with more popcorn eager to hear what they have to say about me.

"Ah Y/n." Hoseok says "She's our little girl. We love her."

Aw Hoseok. He's always been a wonderful role model for me. He's so optimistic and cheerful. He always makes me feel wanted and happy.

"She's special to us all but mostly to Jungkook." Namjoon says.

I almost drop my popcorn. Why would he say that on LIVE television? Maybe I was special before but definitely not anymore.

"Y/n is one of the only girls Jungkook feels comfortable with and is the closest to so he's very scared to lose her. He cherishes her a lot. We care about her a lot because not only does she give him inspiration and strength but gives it to us as well." Namjoon continues.

He always has a way with words that makes me tear up, but he's never made me cry so much. I feel so bad for not realizing that maybe Jungkook is also hurting. I mean he was my best friend.

"She really means a lot to us." Yoongi agrees.

"She's always been there for me and she understands what I go through. I can talk to her about anything for hours. We haven't been close lately and I personally want to apologize to her and I really hope things can go back to the way they used to be." Jungkook says while looking teary-eyed.

Jungkook turns to the camera.

"Y/n I hope things can go back to normal"

At this moment I'm in tears. My best friend. My person. My happiness. How did I let this happen? I care so much about him how could I almost throw everything away? I realize what I'm thinking and snap back to normal. Those words really made me almost forgive him. But at the end of the day they're just words...he showed me a lot more by his actions.

Just when I'm ready to forgive him the interviewer says:

"But she can't be more important than your girlfriend right?"

He looks nervous, like he doesn't know what to say. I've been with him for years now. Shouldn't I be more important? I know him like the back of my hand...yet he still chose her.

"I love my girlfriend and Y/n with all my heart but they're different types of love." He says.

Wow he sure knows how to get out of situations. I know he'll never love me the way he loves her and I guess someday I'll have to come to terms with that. But at the end of the day I'm the second choice.

Even if I want something more, there can't be anything more than a friendship. Am I ready to act like nothing happened and everything is okay?

Maybe I can try... I'm sick of running away from him. I have Jackson now... everything will be okay.

It's been a few hours since the interview ended and I'm still in tears. I'm so touched that they see me as an inspiration.

I hear the front door opening. It's the boys. They see me in tears and immediately run to me.

"Y/n what's wrong?" They ask

I hug them all. In the end, we're all in a group hug.

"Guys I love you. You make me the happiest and I promise I'll always be your little sister no matter what." I tell them.

At the end of the night we're all cuddles together on the couch in tears telling each-other all our worries and problems.

We fall asleep together and I've never been more happy and close to them in years. I'm overjoyed that things are finally going back to normal.

"I love you guys" I whisper before falling asleep on Jin's shoulders.
_______________________
authors note:
I start school again in a month. Definitely not looking forward to it. And I'm very sorry if my grammar is incorrect. English isn't my first language but I honestly try my best! Thank you! Byeeeee

 English isn't my first language but I honestly try my best! Thank you! Byeeeee