Five.

It's already been a week since the boys left, and finally they're coming back today. I so desperately needed to see them and give them a hug.

As a little show of appreciation, I went into the kitchen and started making a nice lunch for them with some of their favorite side dishes. A little bit more than an hour later, I heard someone trying to unlock the front door. I dropped everything that I was doing and sprinted to the door.

"You're back!" I say jumping up and down from excitement. I can't describe how nice it feels to see a familiar face. I am greeted with a warm hug from Yoongi.

"Y/n!!" Yoongi yells.

The next person that comes through the door is Namjoon. He lifts me up and spins me around in the air. When I'm safely on the ground again, I hug everyone individually.

I see Jungkook last, looking at me with his beautiful seductive brown eyes. He comes over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me tightly. The feeling of his touch makes me shiver but he's warm and smells like vanilla. For some reason, I wish the hug lasted longer, I didn't want to let go. As I'm about to break from the embrace, I feel him move away and stop by my hear.

"I missed you." He whispers and pulls away from the hug. 

Leaving me in shock, staying still in one place staring at the door. My cheeks are burning hot and I can feel my heart beating through my chest. I try my best to ignore it and make my way toward the kitchen to show them what I've made.

"Thank you Y/n! This looks really good." Jin says "I've thought you well."

After catching up with the boys, I had to get back to work. I go to my room and close the door behind me. I starting organizing my bag and everything I need so I can go to the studio.

I was almost ready and had my bag in hand. I hear a knock on my door, followed by a voice.

"Hey, you wanna go somewhere?" I look up and see that Jungkook has came into my room.

"Hmm where?" I ask curiously. I have lots of work to do, I really shouldn't drop everything and go hangout with him. However, I've been dreaming about this day for a long time... and I don't know when I'll have the opportunity next.

"I wanted to take you to the beach," He says with a shy smile.

He knows that the beach is my favorite place, my safe space. Of course I wouldn't miss a chance to go there, and he knows that. 

"You little devil, of course I want to go to the beach."
I say trying to hide my excitement.

I was already ready to go to the studio, but I look in the mirror to check myself out. I'm horrified by my messy hair, and chapped lips. I brush my fingers through my hair, trying my best to fix it and put a little lip gloss on my lips. I look at the mirror again, good enough. Jungkook is already in the car, he decided to drive us today. 

I enjoy when it's the two of us. We sit quietly together in the car listening to the radio, but it's more of a background noise for me. I don't even notice but while he's driving I turn to look at him and I couldn't help myself outline his face with my eyes... every little detail.  He is in fact the most beautiful creature on this earth, and no one can convince me otherwise. 

"What?" He says with a smirk when he notices me staring.

"Oh, nothing," I say while looking away, embarrassed from being caught. "I thought you had something on your face."