Six.

The past two week I've woken up with the biggest smile on my face. Every morning feels like a dream. I honestly can't believe I kissed Jungkook. Since then everything has changed, we've been spending so much more time together, and bonding over everything together

I've known Jungkook for so long and I thought I knew him really well, but after these past two weeks there were so many new things I learned about him. It made me so happy to see him and share my favorite things with him. Anytime I did something, I had to call him immediately so I could share it with him. We became inseparable. 

Today we planned an entire day together, because we haven't properly talked in three days.

I reach over to the night stand and grab my phone. My lock screen is filled with messages... I sit up a little in surprise. I see a screenshot that Namjoon sent me of a few articles about Jungkook.

"BTS's Jungkook's Dream Finally a Reality."

"Confirmed: IU and Jungkook from BTS dating."

"Real or Fake? IU and Jeon Jungkook."

"IU and Jungkook confirm their relationship on social media."

"Jungkook and IU spotted together at the airport."

I rub my eyes, hoping I'm still dreaming and this is not reality. This can't be... he likes me. He said he never wanted to lose me, he said he wanted me next to him every moment of every day. How can someone change their feelings so fast? Was I used? This is not real... it can't be.

A million thoughts run through my head, I feel so dazed and broken.

The worst thing I can do is open google and search photos of them... and of course that's exactly what I do.

 and of course that's exactly what I do

I sit there and stare at the photos

I sit there and stare at the photos... this can't be. My eyes begin to water and my heart tightens. I wasn't even in a relationship with him and I still managed to get hurt. 

Did he ever really care about me? Maybe I was just delusional...maybe he never wanted anything with me. Why am I so pathetic.

I couldn't stop crying for what felt like a century. A knock on my door brings me back to reality.

"Y/n?" The voice says "Hey it's Jimin."

He comes in and is greeted with what I assume is a puffy face and a red nose.

"Y/n..." he says softly and sits on my bed.

"Jimin, why am I such an idiot?" I say softly "

"Don't cry. It's not worth it." He leans in and hugs me.

"I kissed him...knowing he probably never wanted anything more from me" I say and break down into tears.

I continue to cry without saying anything. He stays to comfort me the entire time I'm sobbing. Not long after I'm so tired from crying I feel myself drifting into sleep.

When I wake up Jimin is gone and I feel my stomach growling. As much as I didn't want to I had to get out of my bed and eat something.

I slowly get out of my bed and go into the kitchen. I was praying that no one was in there so I wouldn't have to talk to anyone, especially Jungkook.

Thankfully there isn't anyone in the kitchen. I make myself a bowl of cereal and slowly head to my room.

I hear a voice in front of my room...sounds like Jungkook. I turn around and rush to the other side of the house.

I find myself in-front of Namjoon's room and knock on the door.

"Come in," a voice says from the room.

I walk inside to find Namjoon at his desk doing some kind of work and Jin is laying in bed on his phone.

They notice it's me with my puffy eyes and a red nose from crying all day.

"Sunshine.." Namjoon gets up and comes over to me.

I go on the bed and curl up in a ball wanting to disappear from the world.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Jin asks.

"Nothing. Just tired." I say quietly trying not to bring any attention to my crying.

"It's obviously not nothing if you're really upset by it." Jin points out.

"Oh.. is it about the news from this morning?" Namjoon finally realizes. "Wait are you guys...?"

"No no... I'm very happy for him. He's always wanted this. That's always been his dream girl you know?" I say trying not to burst into tears.

"I'm just nervous about um.. tomorrow..," I say while trying to make up something. "I really hope everything goes well at the awards I hope I don't embarrass myself."

Jin laughs a little. "Y/n you're going to do amazing! We'll be there supporting you!"

"Everything will work out in the end. Everything happens for a reason." Namjoon says.

They're always the best at trying to make me feel better. I try to believe Namjoon's words that everything works out in the end. But honestly I don't think it will.

That night I sleep between them as they make me feel better and I can say that in some way it did make me feel safer.

_______________________

authors note:
AND SO THE JUICY PARTS BEGAN!
I hope this was good I feel like it's a little bit cringe but whatever😂 I feel like y/n in this book is going to be sunshine okay byesss

authors note:AND SO THE JUICY PARTS BEGAN!I hope this was good I feel like it's a little bit cringe but whatever😂 I feel like y/n in this book is going to be sunshine okay byesss