Eighteen.

5 months later

Things between Jungkook and me haven't been great. We've been trying to avoid each-other and if we are together we start to argue about the smallest things.

The boys are not happy with it at all and are trying to make us forgive each-other, but honestly I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon.

Ever since the night I told him he meant nothing to me... IU has been around the dorm almost every day.

That's mostly why I have been spending more time in my room writing songs. Or if I'm not in my room I'm practicing all day trying to avoid them.

It hurts so much to see them together but something seems off about them. I haven't seen them kiss even once when they're with us. Hell, I haven't even seen them hold hands more than two time if it's not in the public. I'm growing suspicious.

However I try not to thing about it so I don't get even more hurt. Happily the pain has been going away quicker because of Jackson.

He understands me and makes me feel safe. I call him over anytime I can't stand IU and Jungkook. His company makes me happier.

I guess you could say things are getting serious? The fans love us together so much it warms my heart. I've been thinking that maybe he's the one?

But he doesn't make my heart skip a beat like Jungkook.

-

Today the boys come back from their tour and I've decided to make reservations at their favorite restaurant. I also invited Jackson because I kind of forget about our plans and didn't want to cancel on him.

When the boys come home I hug everyone except Jungkook who doesn't even say "Hi" to me. Wow so much has changed in the past five months. It's sad.

-

When we're all dressed up we decide to head out. I don't tell them where we're going because I want it to be a surprise.

When we finally arrive they realize where we are.

"Aw Y/n you didn't have to do all this for us!" Jin says excited.

"It's nothing really it's the least I could do. You guys have worked so hard. I'm really proud." I smile and go in first.

I sit at the end of the table next to Jimin and across from Jackson who's sitting by Jungkook. (Awkward)

We order our food and talk about how everything went on tour. They told me that they had a great time but are very tired and can't wait to rest.

I feel a little bit guilty taking them to the restaurant on their first night back but it was the only table left!

Jungkook stays silent the whole night. We exchange a few glances but nothing more.

When it's time for dessert Jackson says that he wants to make a speech.

I look up at him standing.

"Baby what are you doing? Sit down you can make a toast from your sit." I say looking around the restaurant.

He doesn't listen to me and starts talking.

"I want to make a toast tonight to my beautiful and smart girlfriend, Y/n." He turns to me. "Baby you're a miracle to me, you're my sunshine, my love, my everything. And that's why..." He suddenly makes something out of his pocket.

He slowly goes down on one knee and everyone gasp.

I have my hands over my mouth and in shock. I was not expecting this at all.

He opens the box with a huge diamond ring.

"Y/n please make me the happiest and the luckiest man in this world."

"Will you marry me?"

I gasp again. Is this a dream? What do i do? I cant reject him. Can I? No no I love him. Right?

The whole restaurant is quiet and looking at me, waiting for me to answer.

"Yes."

I stand up form my chair and softly kiss him.

He puts the ring on my ringer and kisses me one more time gently.

I look at the boys who are clapping and excited. I look at Jungkook, but his chair is empty... I guess he left, that's how much he doesn't care about me...

_______________________

Woahhh insane!!!
I'm going on vacation tomorrow morning so I probably won't be able to update for maybe four days. But I'll try my best.

I really hope everyone is enjoying the story! It's going to get even more interesting now. 😏

He looks so good here! But definitely a hot one! Jeez he's so cute and hot at the same time!!! What is this!