Alone At A Table For Two!

That morning!

SCARLETT POV

I shot up looking at my phone it was 8:30 am. I decided to get up and get dressed. Then I heard my text ringtone playing The Calendar. I ran to my phone to see who texted. It was Brendon.

Beebo 😍: Hey meet me at the Starbucks down the street from the restaurant that we went to last night! I'll be a little bit late! See you there 😁

Scarlett: yea, sure see you soon!!

Now I wonder what is he up to now, but he is a busy man after all. As I'm halfway out the door I hear Poppy shouting from the other side of the house.

"Umm hey Scar, I think we have a problem here!" she shouted."What is it?" I came back in and sat down."Your picture with Brendon is going viral, people think that you guys are dating" she stated. "Oh wow, umm it'll probably die down later," I said, not letting it bother me.

Just like that I got up and left. I was 5 minutes late, so I speed walked my way there. Then right when I'm about to head into the Starbucks, I'm surrounded by paparazzi.

Dammit, I didn't think it would go this far. So I ran inside and walked to the table Brendon was sitting at by himself. When he saw me he got up and gave me a side hug and he had gotten me a bouquet of red roses.

"Aww how sweet, you know you didn't need to do this right," I said."Well I wanted to, plus I'm sorry that I dragged you into this mess," he said with a sigh."No need to apologize it's fine, wanna order?" I said

We got up and went to go order our drinks. Then we decided to take a walk around Central Park. Brendon stopped walking and pulled me aside to ask me a question.

BRENDON POV

"Umm so you know how I'm going to be touring in the U.K, well I'm leaving in a few days and I was wondering if you want to come along, you can bring Poppy as well?" I asked."Wow that's awesome I would love to come," she said in surprise."Okay that's awesome then," I said. Honestly, I was expecting her to say no, but to drop everything instantly and come along with me.

Man, I'm in love with this girl here, I'm glad that she has agreed to come on tour with me. Now I gotta plan a date with her when we are in Europe. After that, we just talked some more and grabbed something to eat. We were exhausted and we decided to go to Scarlett's place.

"Want something to drink? I have Caprisun and water," she asked.

"Yea, I would like a Caprisun please" I replied.

I was walking around the house looking at pictures on the wall."So is this you?" I asked looking at a picture with a young girl with brown hair and a yellow sundress on, with the bay in the background.

"Oh no that's Poppy," she said."Then where is your stuff then?"I asked, curiosity taking over."Oh, they are all at home in San Diego, maybe when you're in San Diego I can show you."
"Oh, what are you doing here then?" I asked."Well... I wanted to visit Poppy and I figured I'll just crash with her for a few weeks." She said."Oh that's cool," I said.

Then Scarlett went to grab some chips from the pantry and poured it in a bowl and grabbed a box of caprisun as well. I helped her carry the stuff over to the black leather couch and we started talking about our careers.

"So what's your career? Since you already know mine" I asked.

"Well, I just finished college and I have a degree in photography, so yea," she said.

"Okay that's cool. Hey, how about when you're on tour with us you can take photos for us at the shows," I said.

"That would be awesome and a dream come true." She said in surprise.We ended up telling jokes, and we finished almost five and a half boxes of caprisun.

"Wait, why do you have so many Caprisuns??" I asked, shocked about the amount we went through.

"Oh that's because whenever I come over for a visit Poppy and I we jam out to Panic! and get caprisun drunk" she giggled, as she starts to blush.

Man, that laugh just gets me every time. I just can't stand it and her hazel eyes, just looking through them show so much beauty and potential in them.

I didn't notice I was staring until Scarlett started staring back at me and then I broke out of my gaze and kissed her.

Scarlett POV

I saw him staring at me so I stared back thinking he wanted to do a staring contest. Then he noticed me and broke out of his gaze and kissed me.

Wow, what a surprise I didn't think he'll do this though. I'm just a fan that he casually ran into, but still. My idol kissing me.

In shock, I just sat there and stared at him should I kiss him back or whatttt!

Then I went leaned in and kiss him back, wow what a wonderful kiss. Then someone's phone rang. It was Brendon's.

So I just sat there licking my lips wanting more and Brendon looked at me with his glossy chocolate brown eyes and gave me a grin and winked at me. He picked up his phone and kept nodding and saying yes then he said "alright man, I'll be there in about 10".

He then booked himself an Uber to take him back to his hotel."Who was that??" I asked.

"Oh it was Zack, wondering where I was plus it's getting pretty late, so I'm gonna head back now," Brendon said. I nodded.

He then grabbed his stuff and gave me a peck on my cheeks and winked at me again. I walked him to the front door.

"Umm it's getting late now darling and go get some rest, okay," Brendon said. " See you in two days" I nodded and shut the door all I could think about was the kiss and how awesome it was.

Hey you guys, I hope you enjoyed this one like how I did while writing. Also yes I love getting caprisun drunk!! And I'll try my best to stay up to date! My senior year of high school just started on Monday so yea. Anyways See y'all next week, love you 😘.