Love her Madly!!

SCARLETT POV

I woke up sleeping upside down on the couch. I guess last night was fun. As I got up to my room and put on a robe. Brendon was still cuddled up in the bed.

I ran back downstairs and started the coffee machine finding all of mine and Brendon's parents hanging out on the patio.

I opened the backyard door to greet them to find Ryan sleeping on a floaty in the pool. I'm surprised he hasn't fallen in yet. Then I go into the game room finding Linda and Spencer cuddled up on the couch there.

As I went to get my coffee and pour it into the cup. I went to sit down at the bar counter.

Oww was all I heard. I bend down to see what has happened and it was Sarah sleeping underneath the counter. I got out of my chair and helped her get up.

I poured everyone a cup of coffee and gave everyone some aspirin for the headaches.

I went to wake up Brendon. I shook him, tickled him and jumped on him. Then I had an idea.

I ran to get a cup of water and run back upstairs into the bedroom. Then I poured the water on Brendon making him jump up out of bed and shout.

" I'm Swimming!" I stood there laughing. When he got out of his daze, he came trotting after me and I ran as fast as I can.

Then, I felt some arms wrapped around me and carried me, and threw me into the pool.

" Ha, payback!!" He said. As I'm gasping for air.
He helped me get out of the water and I pulled him into the water and ran up into the bathroom and locked myself in there. I started the shower and jumped in. Then I felt the door open and all the steam leaving.

Wait I locked all the doors already. Then Brendon hops in the shower as well.

" How did you get in here?" I asked.

" Did you forget I live here too, and I have copies of keys in the house?" he said.

Well, that was fun. I got out of the shower and got dressed. Meeting our parents downstairs.
We decided to clean up the place and order pizza. We just slumped around the house making sure everything was spotless.

By the time we finished, my parents, Spencer, Linda, Sarah, and Ryan left.

BRENDON POV

We are just having an amazing time. We just finished cleaning and we had some pizza.

It was time for Scarlett's parents to head home and so did Spencer, Linda, Sarah, and Ryan.

It just left me, Scarlett, and my parents.  As I let Scarlett spend some quality time with my parents, I ran to the back and into the studio.

All I could remember is the flashback of Ryan kissing me. I don't know what to say because I love Scarlett and Ryan is my best friend as well. It's kinda hard to decide at the moment.

As I chill in my studio. I play the Pretty. Odd album. Wow, all those memories coming back. When Ryan and I dated and we were happy.
Well, that all changed now.

Then Northern Downpour starts playing.

"If all our life is but a dream
Fantastic posing greed
Then we should feed our jewelry to the sea
For diamonds do appear to be
Just like broken glass to me

And then she said she can't believe
Genius only comes along
In storm of fabled foreign tongues
Tripping eyes, and flooded lungs
Northern Downpour sends its love