I Love Her Anyway!

BRENDON POV

As I put all my stuff away, Poppy pulls me into the bathroom and talks to me.

" I know you are a good guy, but I want to be there for my friend." I nodded.

" I just don't want to see her hurt again," she said." Well, what do you mean?" I questioned.

A few minutes later we finished talking and Poppy told me what had happened I felt bad for Scarlett. Why would some guy do something like that to Scarlett?

I promised Poppy that I will protect and look out for Scarlett and not let her be hurt again.

SCARLETT POV

I wonder what Brendon and Poppy talked about. It became very suspicious when they walked out of the bathroom and Brendon kept gazing at me. It was probably one of those I don't want you to hurt Scarlett talk. You know the talk that your boyfriend or somebody talks from your supportive best friends, so I just shook it off.

Then the cab arrived and Zack called for everyone to come. Brendon, Poppy, Zack, and I rode the first cab. Nicole, Kenny, Dan, and Jake rode the second cab.

I asked Brendon where we were heading to, but he said that we were going to a restaurant to go get dinner and hang out a bit after.

Brendon kept taking my hand and rubbing it and he gave me a side hugged and kissed my forehead.

I guess he just wanted to show that he loved me. We finally reached our destination. It was a small restaurant but it was very cute inside. It was quite crowded with a bunch of people but the smell of pastries filled the air.

We all sat down and ordered. I ordered a ratatouille, Brendon ordered some pasta and everybody else ordered something different. When the food arrived I was starving, but it smelled delicious. By the time we finished we agreed on dessert, we all ordered crepes.

We finished our dessert and paid. We all left and went to go walk around in the city. We took pictures, plenty of pictures actually. It was 10 pm by the time we finished walking around. We were all exhausted, so we decided to call it a day and have Zack call those cab to bring us back to our hotel.

Next Morning

I don't remember coming into the room and going to sleep on the bed. I assumed Brendon carried me to our room and laid me down on the bed again.

On the nightstand next to me, I found my phone fully charged. But I got several text messages. Most of them were from my parents asking about my life. Then a few of them were from Brendon.

BRENDON POV

I set up a scavenger hunt for Scarlett for our date tonight.

Brendon: Good Morning Sweetheart, I hope you got your beauty sleep😉! I set a scavenger hunt for you today to find these objects.

Brendon: The first clue: I'm in your bathroom, you use me every day.

Scarlett 😌: What is that supposed to mean??

Brendon: Well you got to figure it out on your own!! Good luck

Hopefully she figures it out it's pretty simple lol.

The only reason I'm doing this scavenger hunt is to just distract her so I can run some errands. Also, give her a surprise on our date tonight.

Scarlett POV

Okay, I'm in the bathroom now. What do I use every day? My face wash, but it's not there so what could it be. Hmm, I think I should brush my teeth. Wait where is my toothbrush anyway. Welp, it's not in my bag where I put all my personal hygiene stuff at.

I think it can be behind the mirror in the bathroom, probably Poppy put it there.
I opened the mirror and boom it's there. There's a note attached to it.

After I'm done brushing my teeth I took the note and read it.

" Nice, I'm glad you found that clue.

Next clue: Find the closest ice cream shop nearby.".

I grin, of course, Brendon would consider ice cream as breakfast. I of course wanted to be healthy so I made a sandwich. As I'm finishing my sandwich I took out my phone and searched for the nearest ice cream spot and decided to take Poppy along. There was a gelato shop that was a few blocks away, so I decided that we should walk there.

I went in and ordered a chocolate gelato and Poppy ordered a Strawberry gelato. They asked for our name and I replied Scarlett.

" Oh a man came by this morning, he told me to give this to you," The cashier said handing me a bag.

I opened the bag to see what's inside. I found the note.

" Cool, I'm guessing you found me. Sike! I want you to put these on tonight. But you're not done yet. Next Clue: Go to the nearest Apple store."

What can he be up to now?

Anyways, we arrived at the apple store and I walk in making my way to a worker.

"Hi, my name is Scarlett" I said

" Oh your Scarlett, well you're gorgeous, just like the young man said this morning." He said

"Oh that's nice thanks" I replied.

" Well may I see your phone," he said I handed it over and he took the SIM card out and placed it into a newer iPhone, which was the iPhone X.

When I saw it I gasped and the man with the name tag Arthur handed me back my new phone I thanked him and left. Scarlett and I decided to walk around the town and explore the area we were in.

An hour later, I opened the iPhone box to look at the instructions for the new phone, I saw a note placed inside.

" okay nice, you found me again. I hope you were surprised!! Last stop for now.

Last Clue: I want you to go to the Italian restaurant that is located in our hotel."

Wow, that was simple. Plus I was hungry anyway. I walked into the hotel and found the restaurant. I walked up to the podium. A young lady around her 30s asked for my name.

" Brendon Urie or Scarlett" I replied.

" Ohh yes,  right this way ma'am" she said.

She walked me and Poppy to a nice round with many seats. There sitting was everybody except Brendon.I greeted everybody and ordered some pizza to eat.

" Where is Brendon??" I questioned.

" Oh he just left, he had some errands to run I think" Nicole said.

" oh, okay" I nodded.

After I finished eating I went back to the room to get ready since it was already 6 pm already. I heard my phone ding.

It was from Brendon, I smiled when I saw that.

Brendon😂: Hey love, I hope everything went well today, I'll see you at 8 pm 😘.

Surprise!! It's my birthday!! (09/20) Don't worry the next chapter is the date and maybe some drama😉😉, well stay tuned, But hey you guys get a chapter tomorrow too, much love!!