We're in Love!!

THAT MORNING

SCARLETT POV

I woke up to feeling an arm wrapped around me. I turned to the side and saw Brendon sleeping right next to me.

How in the world did he get next to me? When did he come in.

QUICK FLASHBACK
We got out of the shower and got dressed and I turned off the light. It was pitch black and someone came to lay down next to me. I thought it was Poppy.
PRESENT TIME

Oh damn, this little sneaker! I glanced over at him.

He looked very comfortable, he looks so adorable when sleeping like this. I was staring at his chest rising and falling, he looked so peaceful and his little snore. Then he woke up.

BRENDON POV

" Well, hello sunshine," I said. She was staring at me with her glossy hazel eyes. " Hello Beebo, hope you slept good" she replied. I got up and pecked her on the lips and went to the restroom. I got dressed putting on my leather jacket and some ripped jeans. I walked out into the living room smelling bacon and pancakes.

" I SMELL BACON!" I shouted. Everyone turned around and giggled.

We all gathered around the table eating.

" Don't forget, you got soundcheck in a few hours" Zack said.

I nodded, while stuffing my face. "I was wondering let's all go get a spa treatment, on my treat." I say,

" wow someone's happy" Scarlett said. I winked at her.

Once we finished getting ready we all went for the elevator. Once we arrived at the main lobby. I declared to race. We all ran and Scarlett was in the front so as I ran, I scooped her up into my arms and carried her bridal style until we reached the spa.

I kissed her on the lips and she kissed me back.

" You know I love you right!" I said.

" Yes Beebo, I know," she said, kissing me.

We were interrupted by a lady at the front desk.

" Oh yes, a full treatment for all of us please" she nodded and took us into the room.

SOUNDCHECK TIME

SCARLETT POV

Once we finished with the spa, we decided to go to the venue and do soundcheck.

I'm sitting at the pit and Brendon is standing on the stage making the weirdest sound on stage. They did a whole run through and it sounded awesome.

Then Brendon took me to the piano. He played this song called The End of All Things

"Whether near or far
I am always yours
Any change in time
We are young again

Lay us down
We're in love
We're in love

In these coming years
Many things will change
But the way I feel
We remain the same

Lay us down
We're in love
We're in love" he sang.

I had tears clouding my eyes and he saw tears streaming down my face. He came over to me and wiped my tears away and kissed me.