You can Set Yourself on Fire!!

POPPY POV

I woke up to the other side of my bed not even touched. Scarlett is not even there. All I see is her phone, which is odd because she never leaves her phone. I'm guessing she's in the shower or something.

I get up and check the bathroom, it was locked, so most likely. I knocked on the door and I heard the shower click off and someone walking towards the door.

" Hey, what do you need?" Zack asked.

" What the hell, are you doing in my bathroom?" I questioned him. He just looked at me and scratched the back of his head.

" Well I don't know." He shrugged and walked to his room.

So I guess, no Scarlett. I had a throbbing headache and took some Tylenol to calm it down.

Maybe she's sleeping on the couch. I went out to the living room, nope, just Kenny and Nicole and Jake yelling over Fortnite about someone not protecting the others.

Hmm, the last destination would be Brendon. He should be up by now it's already 11 am. I went up to his door and knock. Nobody answered.

I barged in. " Hey, have you seen Scarlett?" I asked without looking. I can't believe my eyes!!

" WHAT THE HELL GUYS!" I shouted. They woke up and stared at me.

SCARLETT POV

" OH SHIT," I said. Brendon was confused as fuck. Until he took a look around and saw the situation. He took the bedsheet from the floor and wrapped it around his private part.

I giggled when I noticed that he was struggling. He walked Poppy out and told her we'll explain later.

I got up and headed to wrapped myself in the blanket and took my clothes and dragged them into my bathroom. I got in the shower. Letting the steaming water hit my back was refreshing.

Then I heard the door open and shut. I figured it was Brendon. I turned around and yes it was him. As he is scrubbing my back down, he talks to me about what had happened last night and how we are telling Poppy.

Then I turned around and shushed him, and kissed him he kissed me back and it turned into a whole make-out session.

We heard someone knocking on the door. It was Zack " Hey guys we have 2 hours left before we have to leave and go to our next stop." He said. After he said that we decided to get out and get ready for the day.

BRENDON POV

I helped Scarlett pack her stuff and I packed mine. We arrived at the airport and we took our stuff to our private jet.

As we are settling in, I found Scarlett sitting there and looking outside of the windows. I went to sit down next to her and held her hand. When she noticed me, we kissed. We then fell asleep.

We were woken by the pilot declaring that we had landed in our destination.

" Ahh Spain" I say with a yawn.

Scarlett looked at me. I kissed her and dragged her outside. We took our stuff and jumped into the car we had to get to the hotel. We arrived at our hotel and Scarlett started doing our laundry.

Once we finished our laundry. We ate lunch at a café downstairs. It was time to go to soundcheck. We all walked to the venue and fans were screaming. Damn, there are 4 hours left before the show starts. We took pictures and signed some papers with the fan. Once we finished we continued walking to soundcheck.

Now I was making weird noises in the mic and then the band started running around and playing like kids. 

We brought out the nerf guns and had a war, in the venue.

Now we did something like laser tag with the nerf guns.

Then I faced my enemy, Scarlett. She took a picture of me and had the flash on and blinded me then shot me twice.

Once I got my vision back she disappeared.

SCARLETT POV

I have gotten rid of Brendon for now. I lock myself in the bathroom and posted a picture on my Instagram.

@scarlettrose: Boom, I got you, my love 😘!! Hope you find me!!

@brendonurie: oh yes, love, I'm gonna get you back.

I just stayed in the bathroom for a while. I got bored and we had like two more hours left before the show starts and I was getting hungry.

I unlock the door and opened it slowly. Then everyone with the nerf guns came out and shot me." I SURRENDER" I shouted, putting my hands up in the air.

We took a break. Though it was fun. I went into the lounge and stuffed my face. Man I was full.

Then, Zack announces we have 30 minutes left before the show starts. I got up and ran to Brendon kissing him. That's when I knew everything was okay.

Woohoo! Thanks for reading guys!! Wow, 100 reads already, I can't believe it! I didn't know I would make it this far tbh! I did most of this in class so it might be rushed, but don't worry, I'll try to make it slow and a little more interesting. Yesterday was my homecoming skit and tomorrow is the dance, so maybe you'll get some pics later! Well until next Friday, Adios!! Oh and much love 😘!