As I'm Pacing the Pews of the Church Corridors!!

THE NEXT MORNING

SCARLETT POV

I woke up around 8 am, the house smells like pancakes and coffee. It was an amazing smell, I got up and went to the bathroom and then walked into the kitchen finding Brendon humming to the radio.

I sat there on the counter. Waiting for him to notice me, he turned around and saw me and pecked my lips.

" You know what today is right?" He said.
" Today is the party," I said
" Well yes and it's hell day, HAPPY Halloween" he shouted.

I just sat there admiring him, he brought over the pancakes, which he attempted to make a jack o lantern, but failed.

It was delicious as always. Once we finished eating we did the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

Then we continued to get dressed. I heard a knock at the door then footsteps patting across the floor.
I was done getting ready and walked to the living room to see who it was, it was Zack.

" Hey honey, I called Zack to come with us to run some errands. Also, for security because man there's gonna be lots of fans around especially after what has happened to Kenny." Brendon he said rubbing his face with his hands.
"Okay let's get going"I say.

BRENDON POV

Zack demanded to drive after like 10 minutes of our bickering, so I gave up and let Zack took over. I tried racing Zack to the car, but he was already there. I guess Zack wins.
I sat in the backseat with Scarlett. We arrived at Target we took three carts. We split.

Someone took over the decoration, the next person took over food, snacks, drinks groceries, and the other just looked for whatever that was necessary and that would be me.

We made Scarlett go get the decorations because she is the creative one. It leads to Zack getting groceries and he's fast at doing that so I don't even know how he can do it.

Then I noticed that we don't even have our costumes for tonight. The first thing I did after we split was go to the costume aisle. There were only a few costumes left. Dammit, and it was only kid costumes. Well, that was sad and I don't feel like going to a party city because that would be last minute. So I went to the pool section and got a bunch of pool gear and towels. Then I got stuff for the house.

Once we finished we all met up at the cash register and we paid.

Damn these days stuff gets so expensive we spent around $500.

SCARLETT POV

That was fun. I left Zack and Brendon to go use the restroom. I was in the stall and I heard voices.

" I think I just saw Brendon Urie outside." A voice said.

" Do you think it was Scarlett that made this happen to Kenny?" Another girl asked.

I just hid in the stall and listened.

" Maybe, she is a fan after all. What does Brendon see in her? She seems like a bitch, she does look like one though," The other girl said. I flushed the toilet and opened my door.

The two girls both blondes were standing in front of the mirror fixing their makeup.

They looked at each other and gasped.

" So did I just hear you guys call me a bitch and if I was involved with Kenny, well maybe you should take a better look," I said. I can simply say no. I walked past them, I felt a hand grab my hair, and I turned around and then they just smacked me on the face and walked out.