Take my Picture now, Shake it Till you See it!!

SCARLETT POV

I woke up in my bed. I smelled food coming from downstairs. I walked downstairs to reveal the dining table all set up for breakfast.

I saw Brendon with my mom's apron on helping her cook. I'm guessing my parents like Brendon, like who wouldn't. We all gathered around the table and started to eat.

Brendon winked at me. I winked back and my parents were acting like teenagers.

As I'm finishing my food. I held Brendon's hand and spoke to my parents.

" We need to talk" I say, nervously.

" Wait did you guys you know make some kids," my parents say. I just smiled at my parents and told them no.

" Well we didn't come here just so that you can meet Brendon, we came here to gather my stuff because I'm moving in with Brendon," I say, they just sat there and gasped and continued to finish their food.

At least they weren't mad or anything which was good.

We got up and got ready to head to the beach.
We walked around the area and went to Belmont Park to grab some ice cream and go on some rides. Once we finished with that we laid a blanket down on the sand overlooking the horizon.

All I could think about was running into Brian. Should I tell Brendon what happened. I'll tell him when we get home tomorrow.

I took out my phone and took a picture of Brendon and posted on my Instagram.

@Scarlettrose: Aww look at my sweet Beebo, just enjoying the beach and his beer

@Scarlettrose: Aww look at my sweet Beebo, just enjoying the beach and his beer. So glad we are home for now 😉!!

I turned my phone off and we just relaxed and we started talking about our jobs. Well for me I'm a photographer and I have my own office. Then my parent asks Brendon about his Career.

" Umm hey son, what kind of career do you have?" They ask.

Wow they must like Brendon, because they called him "son" now that I thought about it.

" Well I'm a musician, I'm basically in a band, and that explains why I live in LA because it's near my studios and record labels and etc." He said. I just smiled at him.

" Oh wow, that's good son" They say.

" Uh, what's your band called?" My mom asked.

" Well it's called Panic! at the Disco, it's quite popular now" Brendon says casually. My parents slowly turned their heads to me, they were now staring at me.

" Whatttt" I whined.
" Didn't you like have a major crush on the lead singer of that band or something?" they ask me.

" Shhh, that's between us remember and yes that crush is Brendon, he's the lead singer" I say to them. They just sat there and giggled.

I looked at Brendon who was laughing. Wow that was the most embarrassing thing ever.

We got up and packed everything in the car.

" Wow, you didn't tell me you had a major crush on me" Brendon said.
" Hey I did tell you I'm a big fan of you" I hissed. He then leaned over to me and kissed my cheeks. We continued to drive and picked up a few boxes of pizza to eat at the house.

We arrived at the house and I ran in with the box of pizzas while Brendon brought over the other stuff.

Brendon helped me pack up all my stuff and put them in his car.

Once we finished, my room was completely empty, besides the large furniture.

" Man, I'm gonna miss this place." I said. my parents came over and patted me.

" Hey, it's okay, you can come whenever you want. We are not going anywhere." They said. The kissed my forehead and walked to the living room.

" Hey don't worry we'll make many more new memories" Brendon said. I just gave him a side hug and kissed him.

Brendon took a picture of me with my polaroid camera.

" There you go starting new memories already" Brendon said, handing me the picture.

We went back to sit with my parents and ate another slice of pizza.
We finally fell asleep.

THAT MORNING

BRENDON POV

Waking up in the morning felt good. I woke up hugging a blanket, but no person in it.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen finding Scarlett with a cup of coffee and she hands me a cup.

" So we are gonna drive up to the house, in a few hours" I said. Scarlett nodded.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Okay we made it home and we have set up all of Scarlett's stuff.

We did our laundry. Today was a lazy day for us because we wanted to be home.
Oh I almost forgot Bogart and Penny were staying at Dallon's place. So we picked them up.

I brought them home and they first came licking me and jumping on me. Then they ran to Scarlett kissing her. She was happy, kneeling and playing with the doggos.

I sat on the couch with Scarlett and the dogs runs by. I kiss Scarlett.

" Hey how about tomorrow we have a welcome party, for you and a Halloween party. Maybe we can invite your parents to come over and stay here." I say.

" That sounds like a good idea" She says.

Well then we gotta get groceries and we gotta run some errands. We can do that first thing in the morning. Plus I plan on throwing the party around 3 pm. We can even throw a BBQ while we are at it and have the pool open. I thought.

I got up and pecked Scarlett in the lips and walked into the studio and started strumming on my guitar and started to sing Always.

" It was Always you falling for me"

Everything felt great. At least I'm not lonely anymore, I have someone I look forward to being with for the rest of my life, Scarlett.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! This chapter is basically like a fill-in for the drama that is gonna happen in the next chapter I have a plan. So yea, see you guys next Friday!! Much love 😘!