I'm Ready To Go!!

SCARLETT POV

A few weeks have passed, not much has happened besides Brendon and I have been arguing for a few weeks.

I'm currently sitting alone. In the room crying.
Brendon has had his time, but I understand he is a busy man. For a week now he has been coming home drunk.

We got into an argument about how he shouldn't be coming home drunk very often and he got mad at me and slapped me across the face. I told him how if he continued coming home like this, I will leave him and it's for the safety of our child.

Today the same thing happened. I took my belongings and left to stay at Ryan and Scarlett's house.

BRENDON POV

Like why does Scarlett have to get mad at me for this? All I did was just come home.

She confronted me and everything and I got mad and took off on her. Okay, I feel bad now, I shouldn't have done that.
THE NEXT MORNING

I need to apologize to her. I sat there staring at my phone if I want her to come back or if I should call her or something. I looked at the time and date on my lock screen and all I saw was the date which was December 5th.

Everything clicked, holy fuck it's our 5 months anniversary. Okay now, I got to make it up to Scarlett.

I made a reservation for a fancy restaurant tonight. After that, I got dressed and ran to the store to grab some stuff.

I came back to the house finding Scarlett sitting at the kitchen counter sipping on coffee and her eyes were red and puffy. I dropped everything and ran to her to give her comfort.

" Oh my god, I'm so so sorry Scarlett, I shouldn't be acting like this, especially to you, I love you too much," I said hugging her.

" It's okay, at least now you realized what you did wrong." She said and I nodded.
" Anyways happy 5 months," I said handing her some roses.

She kissed me. The rest of the day was spent with us cuddling on the couch watching movies.

It was around 8 now. I got up and told Scarlett to get ready. She saw that I was putting on a suit, so she took it as a fancy outing, so she put on a black dress to match.

We got ready and I sat in the car waiting for Scarlett to come in. She came after a few minutes and sat down I kissed her on the lips, "Are you ready to go?" I asked.

She nodded. I turned on the radio and all of a sudden one of my songs started playing.

" You got these little things
That you've been running from
You either love it or I guess you don't
You're such a pretty thing
To be running from anyone
A vision with nowhere to go

So tell me right now
You think you're ready for it
I wanna know
Why you got me going
So let's go
We'll take it out of here
I think I'm ready to heap
I'm ready to live

I'm ready to go
Get me out of my mind
I'm ready to go
Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh
Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh"

Scarlett and I started to sing along until the song ended.  After that, we listened to some more music and sang along. Once we were on our third song, we arrived at our destination.

SCARLETT POV

We arrived at this cute little tavern. It had many rooms too. Brendon walked up to the receptionist and told them that we were here for our reservation. A young woman in their twenties lead us inside. To a ballroom where the middle was a dance floor.

Our table was near the fireplace. As we ordered our food. We just sat there holding hands and staring at each other and started talking.

I took out my phone and snapped a picture and posted it on Instagram.

@scarlettrose: My lovely date! Happy 5 months Anniversary babe! Love you 😘

I posted the picture. Then my phone dinged, and I looked at it, it was a notification from Brendon.

@brendonurie: I love you too 😘

I liked that comment and returned to Brendon who was now turning his phone off and continued talking to me.

We talked for a few minutes. Our waitress came out with our food.

We finished eating, I took a sip of my water and Brendon finished his beer. He was sorta buzzed. 

He asked if he can go play on the piano. After that, he ran to the piano and started playing dying in la.  I started recording the song. ( haha the song is playing for me rn).

" The moment you arrived they built you up
The sun was in your eyes
You couldn't believe it
Riches all around, you're walking
Stars are on the ground
You start to believe it

Every face along the boulevard is a dreamer just like you
You looked at death in a tarot card and you saw what you had to do

But nobody knows you now
When you're dying in LA
And nobody owes you now
When you're dying in LA
The power, the power, the power
Oh the power, the power, the power
Of LA

Nights at the chateau
Trapped in your sunset bungalow
You couldn't escape it, yeah
Drink of paradise
They told you 'put your blood on ice,
You're not gonna make it'

Every face along the boulevard is a dreamer just like you
You looked at death in a tarot card and you saw what you had to do

But nobody knows you now
When you're dying in LA
And nobody owes you now
When you're dying in LA
The power, the power, the power
Oh the power, the power, the power
Of LA"

Everybody including myself got up and clapped. Brendon took a bow and came back to our table. People were asking who he was and what the song was called.

Brendon introduced himself and said that it was his song that he wrote. People searched him up and sorta freaked out because he was a celebrity. Brendon didn't mind though. Some people took pictures with him.

Brendon and I decided that it was a good time to leave.

We ended up staying there in the room. We just chilled for a bit and took a shower together, and then changed into the extra clothes that we left in the car for emergencies. We then fell asleep cuddling each other.

This chapter is sorta fill-in, but hey at least you can sing along and know that this couple is normal they have their fights here and there, so yea. See ya next week, much love 😘