I'll Admire Your Expensive Taste!

FAST FORWARD TO TWO DAYS LATER

SCARLETT POV

I can't believe it, I'm going on tour with Panic! at the Disco, my favorite band ever! I'm dragging Poppy along to the private jet that Brendon has texted to meet at. As Brendon sees us approaching the plane he waves at Poppy and gives me a wink and we keep winking back and forth. Poppy notices and smiles at me.

POPPY POV

Yes! I'm guessing I'm now friends with Brendon Urie now, by the way, he waved at me. Then I see him winking at something unless he has something in his eyes. Then I look at the direction he was winking at, he was winking at Scarlett, they were winking back in forth.

Wow did something happen when he was over at my house, and Scarlett didn't tell me, but she always tell me? I should approach her with it.

When we get settled in the plane, Brendon is having a conversation with us and he keeps smiling in excitement and is staring into Scarlett's eyes. Okay, I'm really gonna ask her now. Once the conversation ended I pulled Scarlett to the back of the plane where nobody was at.

"Hey is there something going on with you and Brendon, that you didn't mention??" I glance over at Brendon looking concerned.

Scarlett gulped.

BRENDON POV

I see Poppy and Scarlett going to the back, I wonder why. I haven't done anything wrong, I saw Poppy glanced at me she looked serious. I think I should jump in and talk to Scarlett for a bit.

So I walk over to where they are and ask Poppy if I can talk to Scarlett for a bit.

When I approach Scarlett, she looked worried so I hugged her and kissed her head. I've never seen this side before, but she still looked gorgeous. Then Scarlett pulled away.

"Hey is everything going okay, over here?" I questioned.
"Nothing, she just asked me about us" she spoke.

"Oh no this is my fault," I thought."No, no, it's not your fault, it's nobody's fault, sweetheart" She said.

Wow, that was the first time I heard her say that, I did like it after all."I just want to know if you are okay with me telling Poppy about the kiss," She asked."Yea, yea, I'm okay with it, after all, she is your best friend," I replied.

After that I left the room telling Poppy to go back in to finish her conversation.

POPPY POV

Brendon had just left. I went back to where we left off.

Scarlett sighed and said, " So I went to the café to meet Brendon and we went for a walk. Then we came to your place and we chilled there and got caprisun drunk until Brendon stared into my eyes and broke his gaze and kissed me".

"Okay wow that was a lot to take in," I said.

"And then I was shocked because it was my idol kissing me so I kissed him back and then he got a call and he had to go to his hotel, then that leads us here," she said.

"Okay I wish you would've told me sooner," I said.

"So does that mean you guys are together?" I questioned."Well, I don't know at the moment" She sighed.

SCARLETT POV

At least I've told Poppy about what has happened and that made me relief. I walked out of the area and then Brendon grabs me by the waist.

"So I was wondering if you want to go to dinner with me tomorrow, as in a date darling?" He asked.

"Umm I'll keep that in mind" I winked.

He winked back, I'm guessing that's our move as in like a yes and secretive way of saying I love you maybe. Then the intercom comes on and the pilot announces that we have made it to Paris. As we are walking through the airport there is people screaming and shouting for Brendon and of course paparazzi.

People were asking if Brendon and I are together and I replied "sorry I don't know".

Brendon then comes up to me and said "it's okay that's how it usually starts, but it gets better".

When the flashes of the camera finally stop we arrive at a cab to take us to our hotel. Brendon opens the door slowly knowing that I was jet lag.

Brendon decides to jump in the cab sitting with me. He then saw that I was yawning, so he patted his thigh for me to sleep on. A few seconds later I fell asleep to him playing with my hair and kissing me on the forehead.

Oops, this is a short chapter, don't worry wait until next week!! There's more ofc!! Until then see ya ✌🏼!! Much love 😘