Never Looked Better, You Can't Stand It!

BRENDON POV

I woke up with the sounds of birds chirping and my puppies licking my face. Also, a note stuck to my forehead.

"Coffee is made, I left to the store to go run some errands. Be back in an hour, Love you- S"

I went to pour some coffee into my mug. Cleaned up for a bit. I got dressed and took the puppies out for a walk.

SCARLETT POV

I left to the grocery store to buy some stuff. Maybe, I'll make dinner tonight.

Today is our 4 month anniversary. I am used to this whole new world I live in now.

Tour is starting soon again and I got get a few things.

As I gather all the groceries and pay for it.

The cashier looks at me.

Fuck it's Brian. Where does he come from?

I paid for my stuff quickly without looking up and grab my stuff heading to the car. As I throw all the groceries into the car. Someone clears their throat. I turn around to see that it's only Brian.

" Well, Well it's my beautiful Scarlett, how have you been, the last time I saw you I was having a conversation with you and your stupid jerk boyfriend punched me." He said.

" Get the fuck away from me, and never call Brendon that, he is way better than you at least he knows how to treat me well," I shouted at him.

" Wow, I see being protective now, where is he anyways, oh I see he's not here to protect you now." He said. Slapping me across the face.

I grabbed his hands, but he managed to get mines first and twist it.

Then he shoves me into the back row of the car and lays on me, trying to rape me.

Then I kicked him in the crouch. Causing him to grab hold and drop to the floor.

I shut the door, climbed to the driver's side. I start the car and drove off, not looking back.

BRENDON POV

I'm almost done walking the dogs.

I check my phone, to see if I got any messages from Scarlett.

I look at the time and it's around 1 pm now. I look at the day and it's November 5th. Holy fuck cakes, it's our 4 month anniversary, how can I forget.

I jogged with the dogs to a flower shop nearby and grabbed two bouquets of flowers.

Then I went to buy a box of dark chocolate. Scarlett's favorite and a small chocolate cake.

I gathered all the stuff and walked home.

No sign of Scarlett yet. I set everything down and put the flowers in the vases. I bathed the dogs. Then I went to shower myself.

When I went downstairs to the kitchen to make lunch, Scarlett just got home. I helped her bring all the groceries in. She was crying.

Why was she crying I didn't do anything wrong. Did I?

I sat down with her and patted her. Wiping her tears and kissing her forehead.

" Why are you crying, darling?" I asked in concern.

" Brian, he tried to rape me," she said, sobbing.

I pulled her in tighter, making her comfortable.  I wiped her tears away and helped her get in the shower.

I ran back downstairs to cook lunch and put away the groceries.

SCARLETT POV

I'm glad, he understood. He helped me get in the shower. When I came out, I heard Brendon whistling and cooking food.

I ran downstairs finding him setting up the table.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE, Hope you feel better," He said, shouting.

I went to him and kissed him, helping him set up the table.

He made some burgers, we sat at the table eating some burgers and enjoying each other presence.

We finished eating, and now we are cleaning up. I feel an arm wrapped around me cuddling me, while I put stuff away.

Brendon carried me in bridal style and placed me on a pool chair.

He quickly ran inside and ran back out with a small cake and boxes of chocolate. We sat down and spoon-fed each other. We laid there staring at the sky full of stars in the cold fall air.

Brendon comes running back outside and brings his guitar out to play.

First, he started strumming on the guitar and started singing,

" Wise man says
Only fools rush in
But I can't help, falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
If I can't help, falling in love with you
Like a river flow,
Shorely to the sea
Darling so it goes,
Some things were meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life too
Cause I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flow,
Shorely to the sea
Darling so it goes,
Some things were meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life too
Cause I can't help falling in love with you"

I had tears running down my face. He wipes my face. We kissed and all and walked around putting away stuff.

We jumped into bed and cuddled with each other until we fell asleep, in each other's arms.

Whoop whoop, it was a pleasure of writing this chapter, but I'll have more drama, later on. Maybe we'll see! Until then, see y'all next Friday! Much love 😘!!