Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy!!

Fast Forward a few Days Before Thanksgiving

BRENDON POV

We are just running around the house making sure we have everything ready for the annual Urie Thanksgiving party we always have and that's in a few days. This year it was my turn to host.

I made sure the house is cleaned and make sure the guest's rooms are ready.
This year we have more people, because of Scarlett's family, Poppy and my family of course are coming over.

It's my turn to run to the store.

I got home and ran to kiss Scarlett, I was in the happiest mood plus I love Thanksgiving with the family.

SCARLETT POV
Man Brendon is in the happiest mood. I'm glad he's happy.

It's like there's a kid trapped inside this handsome giant. It was cute seeing him happy.
It put us all in a good mood.

As I helped put away the groceries. I felt two arms pick me up and took me into the room. We hit it off there. I'm guessing you guys, know what I mean. He had his hands over me tracing my stretch marks and kissing me in the weak spots, causing me to moan.

Now he is thrusting, and grinding on me. We both changed our positions and yea still at it.

I got up and went to the shower and he jumped in as well. We got out and I jumped onto the bed and close my eyes.

I felt Brendon hovering over me. I open my eyes and I see him just admiring me. Then he leans in for a kiss and tells me that he loves me very much.

We then told each other stories. We fell asleep.

Thanksgiving Day

I woke up feeling the need to vomit. I ran into the bathroom and vomited everything that was in my stomach.

I'm also late on something. Fuck I'm going through the drawers and then I found the pregnancy test. I did the procedure and waited for 5 mins while I was waiting, I put on a nice casual outfit.

I ran into the bathroom looking at the test results it has two bright lines that mean positive. I did another one just in case and it's the same result.

Fuck now I gotta find a way to tell Brendon and the family. Maybe I should do it today.

Dinner Time

BRENDON POV

All of the families had arrived. Including my siblings and Scarlett's siblings.

As we sat around eating our dinner. We decided on opening a few presents from our friends and families.

I opened everybody's gift first and then it just left me with Scarlett's gift. I shook it and heard something rattle.

I untied the bow from the box and opened it to show it full of tissue paper. I took it out one by one and then it lead me to a pregnancy test and it was positive. I sat there gasping and looked at Scarlett who was videotaping my reaction. I dropped the box and ran to her giving her a big kiss and hug.

Everybody was surprised and curious.
I called everyone into the living room, and sat them down all on the couch.

" Hey guys, thanks for all the gifts. I appreciate it." I said.

I glanced around the room but couldn't help but smile. " Anyways, I'm a bit surprised as you guys can see... Well, we are gonna be parents." I shouted. Everybody just looked at us with surprised faces.

They all ran towards me and went to the box and checked and ran back to me and Scarlett and squeezed us congratulating us.
Wow, I can't believe it, I'm gonna be a dad. That's all I could process through my brain.

POPPY POV

I came to my friend's house to celebrate Thanksgiving with friends and all and then I find out that my best friend is pregnant with her idol. Like that's crazy and sort of a dream come true. I'm just glad for them though.

I ran to Scarlett and gave her a big hug and congratulate her. All she can get out was thank you and how I'm gonna be a great auntie to their child.

Then the doorbell rings. I ran to get it while everybody else was occupied. I opened the door to find Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith and his wife, and Sarah.

I ran to Scarlett and pulled her over. "Umm, you got more guests.". As we both walked to the door Scarlett greeted them.

I guessed I missed something and then Scarlett introduces me to them. It was awesome meeting them. Then I saw Brendon turn around and his face lights up.

He ran to them screaming, "I'm gonna be a dad and you guys are gonna be aunties and uncles."

They just stood there giggling and hugging each other.

We sat on the couch. Doing karaoke and Brendon was taking over the mic. Then Ryan walks over and yanks it from him and started singing Cape town.

Then Ryan stood there staring at me and winks at me. I look back at him and smiles and he signals for me to go over to him. I walked over to him and he pats his thigh for me to sit on top of him.

Then he leans in and kisses me. I was surprised because wow the Ryan Ross kissed me. He pulled away and apologized. I gave him a big squeeze as if I knew him.

I told him that it was okay and I liked him back, plus I'm a big fan of Panic! as well. I leaned in and kissed him back and things sorta escalated. I brought him into the guest room I was staying in and you know we hit it off there.

BRENDON POV

I was happy and so was everyone else. I ran to go get some more beer from the fridge. I was greeted by my father giving me a hug and congratulating me. I thanked him of course.

Then he looks at me and said, " wow I can't believe I'm gonna be a grandpa and you're gonna be a father."

I just looked at him and nodded and he just patted my back. " Son, if you need anything, just let your old man know and I'll gladly help alright, anytime" I still just stood there and nodded. I was glad that he understood what was going on and he accepted it not like how he blew up when I told him I'm not going to college.

I was glad I had supporting parents.

Ha when I wrote this chapter, this was way back in October. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, just a few more chapter left in this book. Anyway thanks for reading. I meant to post this on Thanksgiving, but I got my schedule wrong. Anyways see y'all on Thanksgiving day in the next chapter hehe. Much love 😘