Cross my Heart and Hope to Die!!

BRENDON POV

I patted my thigh so that Scarlett could sleep on me, knowing that she's tired. I played with her hair and kissed her forehead. Then she fell asleep. I love the smell of her hair, it smelled like cherry blossoms. She looked comfortable sleeping there, so I didn't want to wake her up. I told Zack to check-in for me. When we reached the hotel, I thanked our cab and moved Scarlett off of my lap, so I could pick her up. I carried her into our hotel room since it was a suite after all.

I laid her on the bed inside the master bedroom. I then kissed her forehead again and left. I asked if Poppy could take care of her. I told Poppy to get some rest as well because around 8 pm I'm taking them to a restaurant in town.

SCARLETT POV

All I could remember was Brendon playing with my hair and kissing my forehead and falling asleep. When I awoke, I was in the master's bedroom lying in bed, with shorts and a tank top on something I wasn't wearing before. I don't recall getting changed or getting in here.

Then I heard a clinking sound coming from the bathroom.

Wait, have someone kidnapped me? I heard it again and heard the doorknob jingling. Then the lights turned off and now I'm hiding in the covers. Now I'm scared as hell. I sound like a little kid.

Then my inner tomboy kicked in and I got up and it was pitched black but then I see a shadow. I wonder what it was moving towards me, but first, there's a really warm body next to me, I opened the cover to see Poppy was sleeping next to me. I tried to wake up Poppy, but she didn't wake up, so I unplugged the lamp and held it like a baseball bat. I saw the shadow coming close to me. I found my phone and turned on the flash.

Then something grabbed my foot. Then I heard "Beebo the ghost is here to haunt you" then boo Brendon popped out with a bunch of towels on him. He scared me half to death. I was so scared that I jumped out of the bed and fell to the ground.

" Hey that's not cool, Brendon, you scared me half to death" I shouted.

Then Poppy arose looking like a mummy. Brendon then pulled the sheets off and laughed. Poppy was confused about what had happened.

" Hey they're awake, we can now get ready to go and eat and have some fun" he shouted then winked at me.

Then I got up and got dressed and threw on ripped jeans, a T-shirt from the Death of a Bachelor tour, and a black bomber jacket, paired with my all black Adidas. Then I went outside to find everybody dressed and ready to go.

We were outside and Brendon kept dragging me around.

BRENDON POV

We walked outside of our hotel, I kept dragging Scarlett into the little shops. We continued walking. Now I had my arm around her shoulders.

We finally reached our destination. The mall.

We walked into the mall and decided to split up with the group and meet up at the entrance once we were done.

I dragged Scarlett along with me as if I was some little kid wanting to go into the toy store. We went to most of the smaller shops and I offered to pay for Scarlett and myself.

I gave Scarlett some money so that she can go to the other shops she wanted. I walked her to the shops and told her I needed to use the restroom.

I actually needed to use the restroom. Then I saw a jewelry store while I was heading back to Scarlett.

I casually walked in wanting to get something for Scarlett. I saw a nice necklace. I got her a necklace that had her name on there. I plan to give it to her when we are on our date the next night.

Once I finished with that, I approached Scarlett at the store. She was finished so we walked back to our hotel to put away the stuff we got. Then I ordered Zack to call us a cab for all of us to walk around and enjoy Paris and grab dinner.

POPPY POV

Wow, I think Brendon is trying to take this relationship to the next level, dating. He seems like a nice guy, of course. Then I hope he treats Scarlett right because I haven't seen her this happy in a while.

I just didn't want her to get hurt. I just want to be a supportive friend. I'm glad that Brendon was here and made her feel better.

I pulled Brendon to the bathroom. I told him what had happened in Scarlett's past.

"The only reason why she's was in NYC to visit was because she needed me to help her get out of her depression again. The accident happened a few years ago actually." I spoke.

Brendon sat on the toilet listening.

"Scarlett dated this guy named Brian he was just like you and he was a guy that a girl can ever dream of. He started off as a sweetheart. Then things took a turn. He was something that Scarlett looked forward to. He was everything to her. They dated in high school and broke up because they went off to college and she needed to work on her education, so they took a break. Once her senior year of college came by they got together again. She was happy for a little bit until when it was her 19th birthday she wanted to hang out with her best friend aka me since we haven't been that close." I spoke.

Brendon sighed.

I continued, "He got mad at her, and the next day she got a text from him wanting to talk. They talked and he texted her that he wanted to break up for good. Then he wanted to be friends. I later then found out that he was cheating on her when they were dating and told her. She was then broken and became depressed. I made sure she was okay, when she was okay I moved to NYC to pursue my career which now leads us to here." I paused.

"Then not that long ago, her parents called me about her being depressed again. They were concerned for her well being, since she saw Brian once again and he moved on. Not to mention he tried to hurt her. I don't know the specifics though, but her parents and I thought it would be good to get her to come to NYC to me as a distraction" I explained.

Oof hope you guys enjoyed this part. Btw I'm here to talk if you need to because Poppy's perspective about Scarlett's ex Brian is true it's basically about what my ex did to me, but I changed the name to hide the identity. Also, Poppy's POV was my best friend if you're wondering. But hey I'm finishing off my senior year of high school. Well, see you next Friday, much love 😘