Is it Still me That makes you Sweat!!

Before the show starts

BRENDON POV

Scarlett did awesome during soundcheck. We left and went to go get lunch and went to our dressing rooms. We hung out at the lounge before we had 30 minutes left before the show started.

I could see that Scarlett was nervous because she is biting her nails.

" Hey sweetie, don't worry everything is gonna be fine, trust me" I kissed her. Then we went to our dressing rooms and wrote out the setlist and print it out to give to everyone.

Setlist

Silver Lining- Toaster
Threaten
Ready to Go
Hey Look Ma
LA Devotee
Hallelujah
Mona Lisa
Nine- Piano on Thrust
Golden Days
Casual Affair- lasers
Vegas Lights
Dancing
Gospel- Lift Down
Doab- Death walk
Dying in LA- Flying Piano
The End Of All Things- Flying Piano
Girls/Girls/Boys- rainbow lasers, confetti
Nicotine
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
High Hopes
Miss Jackson- Drum Battle
King Of The Clouds- fog
Crazy = Genius
Bohemian Rhapsody- Piano on Thrust
Emperors - Pyro
Saturday
Encore
Sins
Victorious

" 10 minutes" a crew member shouted. I called everybody to come meet up near the stage. While I was waiting I did some vocal warm-ups with Scarlett. Once everyone arrived, I poured shots of tequila and did a toast.

" To having an amazing night y'all and rocking this place" I shouted. We took our shots and I kissed Scarlett.

" 5 minutes" another crew member shouted. I kissed Scarlett again and we all left to our position.

POPPY POV

Wow I can't believe it, I'm friends with Brendon and I'm at the backstage of a Panic! concert and my best friend is dating Brendon. Never in a million years was I expecting this. If you were to tell me all of these events happening, I would've laughed in your face.

For some reason, there was a couch backstage so I sat there with Scarlett watching the show unfold. It amazes me how not that long ago the arena was empty, now it's packed with fans to the brim.
I could sense that Scarlett is still nervous about performing, but Brendon is gonna be with her so I think she should be fine.

I heard fans screaming, it was Brendon on the flying piano, but now singing The End of All Things. I poked Scarlett and she looked at Brendon. Brendon winked over to us and Scarlett winked back.

"Hey guys, here's a song I haven't done in a while. I wrote it about finding my one true love. I dedicate this song to my girlfriend. I love you babe" Brendon said. The entire venue was filled with gasps and awes.

Then The End of All things came on. I knew it was Scarlett's favorite song and I looked at her and she's crying, but tears of joy and she is singing along.

SCARLETT POV

Wow I can't believe Brendon just did that, I was singing along and crying tears of joy. Brendon returned to the main stage and continued the setlist.

It was now Sins Brendon glanced at me and winked at me. He did introduce the band and then there goes me.

" Hold on, I'm not done yet I have a surprise for you guys," he said and the crowd screamed.

" Well the surprise is my girlfriend Scarlett, she's gonna come out for this song to help me sing, okay cool" he said. He looked at me and gave me a signal to come out.