Memories Tend to Just Pop Up!!

BRENDON POV

He was just standing there with a box of cookies and a target bag with flowers in it and something else. Just staring at me.

" Who are you exactly?" I ask in surprise.
" It's me B, Ryro, remember," he said, removing the mask that he's wearing.

I just snapped and felt the emotion rushing in.
Holy fuck it's Ryan, I haven't heard from him in a long time.

" Hey Ryro, how did you get here?" I asked.

" I called up Spencer, I was in town and decided to pay you a visit, and then Spencer tells me that you are having a party and you didn't even invite me, now let me in bro," he said.

I scooted to the side and let Ryan in.
I looked over to Scarlett who was now walking over and she froze there.

SCARLETT POV

I got up to see what was taking Brendon so long to answer the door. As I'm making my way to the door, there he was Ryan.

Oh My Gosh!! It's Ryan Flipping Ross!

I'm assuming he saw me.

" I'm assuming you know who I am." He said. I nodded.
" So you must be Scarlett." He said again. He then took out a bouquet of flowers and handed it to me.

" Wait, how do you know my name?" I asked.
" Well, you are Brendon's girlfriend, and you have been everywhere," he said.

Well, that makes sense. I helped him bring the cookies outside.

" oh and one more thing, it's for you and Brendon," he said.

He took out the last object that was in his bag. It was a can of Cheez-Wiz. I just stood there and giggled. Of course, Ryan would bring his favorite snack over. Classic Ryan.

RYAN POV

Wow, Brendon has got his life together. Like look at him he looks so happy with his girlfriend.
The last time I saw him, he didn't look so happy.

FLASHBACK

"Will you take your stuff and get out of my house then!" I shouted.

" Well, if you want to make a difference, why don't you just quit the band!! and move on!" He shouted with tears clouding his eyes.

Then the door slams. I went to look out of the window. It was Brendon with his suitcase throwing it in his car.

I wipe my tears. This guy here is the love of my life. Now, I just ruined everything Fuckkk. I finally had him and now he's just gone. As I go through my phone to text him. I receive a message from him.

Babe 😍: Goodbye, Ryan. Have a good life!!

I'm now curled up in my blankets crying. Around the house, there are pictures of the two of us. Look how happy we were, I took all the pictures and threw them in a box. Then one picture is still there it was a picture of the band and when we first had our first break.

Next to the picture is the promise ring that Brendon took off. Great I just ruined our lives.

PRESENT TIME

Wow, that thought was wow. I had a tear roll down my face. I wiped it and walked up to Brendon.

" Well! where is my buddy, Spence?" I asked.

"He's not here yet," he said. Returning to his beer.

Then the door bursts open with Spencer, a tall woman that has blonde hair that I assume is Linda, and another random girl.

I went to hug Spencer. He introduced me to Linda, his wife and her friend Sarah.

Then Brendon walks over dragging Scarlett along. Then Brendon's eyes turn wide.

SCARLETT POV

I'm just casually talking to Brendon and the guests. Then Brendon spots someone in the corner of his eyes and takes my hand, dragging me towards the door. It was Spencer, his wife Linda and Sarah.

WAIT SARAH!!! As I greet them. I shook Sarah's hand.

" Wow, you are Sarah, as in Sarah Smiles," I asked. She giggled and nodded. Wow, no matter Brendon couldn't get over her smile. This must be awkward for Brendon.

BRENDON POV

Holy fuck, this is so awkward for me. Why? Well, because my two exes are here at a party, that I'm having for Scarlett my girlfriend and they show up unexpectedly at my door.

I guess I'll have to deal with them for now. Plus it's a one-time thing, hopefully.

It hits 10 pm. I have to make an announcement. I pull Scarlett with me and stand on top of the table with my beer in hand. I take a sip of my beer.

" HEY GUYS, WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!" I screamed. Everybody just stopped talking and looked at me.

" Well, I just want to Thank you guys for coming, I would like to say I'm glad to be at home for a bit and chill with my friends. I'm also, glad to share that Scarlett will be living with me as I get to know her and make memories with her" I said. Scarlett just stood there looking at me.

" Also HAPPY FLIPPING FLOPPING HALLOWEEN!!" I screamed and we all did a toast and drank.

" Alright, let's get this karaoke started, I call first!" I shouted. I got off the table and helped Scarlett get down. We kissed like it was New Years. Then I heard someone clear their throat.

It was Scarlett's father, "Well it was nice hanging out with you again son, but we old people need to get to sleep." I just stood there and nodded.

Then my parents said goodnight to us too. We started the karaoke and I did my song, of course, and nailed it. A few people had left, and I was drunk. There were not that many people left. 

I went out to the backyard to get some air. Then there he was, Ryan just dangling his foot in the pool.

" Hey," I said, sitting down to join him.

" Hey, Umm I have something to tell you B," Ryan said.

" I'm listening" I grinned.

" I didn't come here for a visit," He said. I just looked at him confused.

" It started when I was going through my boxes getting rid of them, then I came across the box that had all of our pictures. I haven't looked at them since the breakup" He says.

" Well anyway, I just missed you and the old times. I just want them back and I regret it badly. You were the love of my life and I just let my differences get in the way. I know it happened too long ago, but I miss you deeply." He says. I sighed and looked at him.

" We can go back to normal, we can be friends again, and I forgive you, we were just young teenagers, back then," I said.

" Well you seem very happy, I don't want to ruin it and I'm happy you moved on." He says.

Then I felt Ryan's warmth on me and then it happened. He leaned in and kissed me.

I don't know what to say. Is this a dream? Or am I just drunk? I'm in shock. There's only Sarah, Ryan, Spencer, Linda, Scarlett and I left. I ran upstairs and changed into my PJs and jumped into my bed and went straight to sleep.

Wow, I'm guessing you guys weren't expecting that last part maybe you did. Well, hope you guys enjoy this chapter. See you on Friday. Much love 😘!!