We Sure Are in For a Show Tonight!!

BRENDON POV

Waking up this morning, was better because I had my beautiful girlfriend beside me.

We got up and left. I drove home, then I started making waffles with fruits on top.

Once I finished I brought the food to the table and poured coffee for myself and Scarlett.

We sat there and ate. After that, we went back to sleep for a few hours.

RYAN POV

Poppy and I decided to go to Brendon and Scarlett's house to see what they have planned.

First, we decided to call, but no one picked up. Then we ended up driving over there and I saw that Brendon's car is still in the driveway.

We parked our car and walked to the door and rang the doorbell.

We decided on the 8th ring we should just quit and leave.

Once we hit the 8th ring. The door opened to a half-asleep Brendon.

He yawned and welcomed us in.

" Hey, guys, what are you doing here?" He yawned.

" Uh nothing, just seeing if we got any plans"

" So far, I don't know, we've been sleeping in all morning as you can see," He said stretching.

I just nodded. I walked to the couch and put on the tv and searched for something to watch. I couldn't find anything interesting to watch so I just talked and caught up with Brendon.

POPPY POV

We walked inside to find a tired Brendon. I then left Ryan and Brendon downstairs and walked into their bedroom.

There I found Scarlett sleeping there soundly in bed with their dogs Bogart and Penny.

I sat down on the bed and Scarlett opened her eyes.

"Hey what are you doing in my bed?" She questioned.

" Oh I just got here, Ryan and I wanted to know if you guys got anything planned."She nodded along.

BRENDON POV

"Hold up, I think I got a plan," I said.

"What is it?" questioned Ryan.

" What about we go to Disneyland," I said.

We just nodded along.

" Sounds like a plan," Ryan said. I just smiled and ran upstairs to get dressed.

I told Poppy and Scarlett the plan. They agreed.

Poppy went downstairs to Ryan, while Scarlett and I got dressed.

Scarlett was wearing a Minnie Mouse shirt with some black jeans. Her baby bump was now starting to show.

I just looked at her and gave her a wink.

I decided to put on my Jack Skellington shirt and my ripped black jeans.

Once we finished we decided to take my car.

I started driving the car and Scarlett turned the radio on.

Again, one of my songs came on. We all bursts out singing High Hopes.

" HAD TO HAVE HIGH HIGH HOPES FOR A LIVING, SHOOTING FOR THE STARS WHEN I COULDN'T MAKE A KILLING
DIDN'T HAVE A DIME BUT I ALWAYS HAD A VISION" we screamed. We all started bursting out laughing afterward.