Shu x reader

(AU) 

Requested by: N/A

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You leaned back into Shu's hold, enjoying the warmth he produced. He looked from the fireplace, that was in front of you both. down to your smaller form.(Sorry if your not short, you can change it if you want idc). A faint smile graced his lips and he pulled you even closer, resting his head on top of yours. You whined and griped the fluffy blanket and wrapped it around the both of you, burying your face into it. Shu rolled his eyes and buried his face into your (H/C) locks.

"Stop it Shu." 

"Never (L/N)." You huffed as he used your last name on you. You lifted your head, glaring at him lightly.

"Don't use my last name on me." 

"I can call you by your last name if I want." Shu continued."It will be changing soon anyways." He said, his hand rubbing against the ring on your finger. you blushed lightly and stubbornly looked away with a port on your lips.

"I like my maiden name. It proves that i'm strong." You said, easing back into his grip.

"You still have enough proof by beying strong. So stop whining about it." Shu said his larger hands squeezing your gently. You huffed and completely leaned back, resting your head against his chest.

"I'll whine about it until you stop using my last name on me." You declared, looking up at him.

"Fine." Shu huffed, resting his head on yours. You grinned and shifted, completely truing around in his arms, so you faced him. He raised a brow at you with faint pink hue dusted his cheeks when you leaned up, giving his lips a quick peck. You leaned back in his grip and grinned widely at him, his red eyes twinkling. He sighed and lightly smiled at you and giving your forehead a peck.

"I love you." He murmured, pulling you against his chest.

"I love you too~" You said, burying your face into his chest.

                                                  THE END!!!!!