Vault's mature sister x Shu

Requested by: The same person with the last one.

A/N: In this story you got dumped by Lui. I wanted to try something new.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Your POV*

I ran as fare as you could to BC Sol were your younger brother Valt was. When I got their I saw my little bro and his friends battling. When Valt hared me he looked up from his battle and he sees me crying he stopped what he was doing and he made his way to me.

"Hey, What happen sis?" Valt asked me.

So I toled him about Lui and how he broke up with me. Valt was so mad he was about to kill.

-Time Skip-

Thought the whole day Shu was by my side no matter what. If I was done he would tell me a joke that will make me smile.

-Time Skip- *Shu POV*

I love (Y/N) so much it hurt to see her upset because of Lui being Lui. (Y/N) deserves better then that jerk.

I was in the kitchen making lunch, I put a little note so she can meet me in the woods so I can confess to her.

*Your POV*

After lunch I got a note from Shu to meet him in the woods. I walked all the way their to see Shu dressed all nice.

"Hi, Shu." I said.

"Hey. (Y/N) I want to tell you something." Shu started. "I want to tell you that I love you."

"Awww Shu I love you too." He looked at me with widded eyes.

"Then why did you date Lui?" Shu asked me.

"I didn't know if you felt the same way so I said yes to Lui." I said with a small smile.

The End!