Zac x Reader

Requested By: N/A

(AU)- In this au you are a beauty guru.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*3 POV*

"Zac!" You called form down the hall in your room.

"WHAT!" Zac yelled from up the hall.

"JUST COME HERE!" You yelled back as you moved a chair next to another one.

"What do you want?" He quested you leaning on the door way.

"You said you would help me with my video." You said as you got the camera reading.

"Why would I do that." Zac said

"Because you love me."You said with a smile.

"Okay." Zac said.

"Just follow my lead okay." you pressed the button on the camera and you ran back to your seat.

"Hello, Welcome back to my channel, my name is (Y/N) and this specale gust is Zac my boyfriend." You yelled.

"Today this cutie is going to do my make up." You said and look towards him.

"(Y/N) your already beautiful." Zac said to you. As he grabbed a tube.

"Don't forget to describe what you're doing." You remind him.

"OK... I am putting this on your face. How do you say this brand." Zac sturdded.

"Now i'm putting this red lipstick on now." Zac said.

When Zac came to your face you opened your eyes and quickly kiss his lips.

"Y-You can do that after!" He yelled.

"You look so fab (Y/N)" Zac said when he was done.

"Well I hope you all enjoyed my video and I hope you have a grate day. GOODBYE?" You ended your video.

"I love you." You said to Zac.

"I love you too." Zac said back.

The End!