Ken x pregnant reader

A/N: I'm sorry if Ken is OCC I tried but sometimes it's hard to writ Ken so sorry.

Requested by: N/A

(AU)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*your POV*

I was reading a book while I was waiting for Ken. He was working tonight. I was often already asleep wen he came home but not tonight. I had something very important to tell him. It was almost one in the morning. I heared the door to our house open. I layed my book down and stood up. I looked at the front door to see Ken walked inside.

"Why are you still awake (Y/N)?" Ken asked and walked to me. He hugged me and placed a kiss on top of my head.

"I wanna to ask you something very important, Ken." I hugged him back. I was so nervous to tell him and what his reaction might be.

"What is it love?" Ken asked me.

"Nee Ken...When would you like to start a family? I mean with children..." I asked. He seemed to be thinking about it.

"I don't know...Maybe when you think your ready..." Ken answered after a while.

"Then we have a problem." I sighed.

"Why?" Ken quested.

"Because I don't think i'm ready for kids yet but I also don't want to kill the life of an unborn child." I told him. I realized his body stiffened.

"Your pregnant?"asked Ken. I didn't needed to look at him to know that he was surprised.

"Yes..." I said. He didn't reacted at all. He just stood there with me still in his arms.

"Are you angry, Ken?" I asked quietly. He didn't answered for awhile. I looked up to him. His face showed no emotion.

"Ken...?"I said scared.

"Don't worry (Y/N). I'm sure you'll be a grate mother. And I'm also here. I'll take care of you and our child. You'll be fine." Ken said. It made me smile after that.

-time skip (7 months)-

I was pregnant in my seventh month. We had stared to plan the room for our daughter. Yes! Our child will be a girl. We wanted to know so they told us. Valt and his friends wanted to help us. Almost everyone came to help us. But I was told that I couldn't help. I looked at the room when everyone was finished.

"Do you like it?" Ken hugged me from behind. His head was resting on top of my shoulder.

"I love it." I smiled and put my hand on my belly. Ken put his hand on top of yours.

-Time skip to birthday of your daughter-

I smiled. I was holding my daughter for the first time. I was tired but I didn't care, I was happy. I saw Ken whom just entered the room. I turned towards him and smiled weakly.

"Ken..." I said weakly.

He smiled warmly and sat on the chair next to my bed. He wrapped his arms around our daughter. He looked loving at her.

"She has your beautiful (E/C) eyes. Ken said.

"Yes, but she has your black hair." I Said

"How do you want to name her?" Ken asked.

What do think about (D/N)?" I asked Ken.

"That's a beautiful name." Ken smiled.

I placed a kiss on her petite forehead. (D/N) laughed and grabbed with her small hands some of my (H/L) (H/C) hair. I chuckle. I felt Ken's loving gaze on (D/N) and me the whole time. His arms were wrapped around the both of us.

The End!