Daigo x mistress reader

(Au)

Requested by: N/A

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Your POV*

"Is that everything mistress?" Ever sicens I met Daigo he seemed to think of me as royalty, he what some people may say as butler like but to me he is an awesome friend of mine.

Since my mother died my father been overprotective, just because I look like her.

He was enraged when Daigo came home with me that day somehow the black haired man convenience my father to let him stay, the catch is: He has to keep me in the house and never ever let me outside.

he agreed but he had his own catch: He will be mu one and only friend, and he is my butler because at that time I was 15.....and now I'm 18 and my father has pass because of some thugs.

Daigo was with me at home so none of us could help him...which brings me to the question is why have I never been outside?

"Daigo?" He looks at me. "Yes mistress?" I continue to star out the windoor it was spring time. "Why am I still in the house?" He looked at me with a face that knew the answer.

"Because your father said so." He said plainly grabbing my books off the table and walked off to the bookshelf. I turned and looked at him. "But my fathers dead." I told him.

He froze before he could put one book on the shelf, he didn't give an answer so I continued. "And if my fathers dead then can I go outside now?" He set the books down and sat next to me.

"Mistress..." He started. "If you want to go outside all you have to do is just ask."I made an 'are you serious face.' All he did was chuckle.

"Mistress do you want to go outside?" He asked me.

I immediately jumped up from my bed and ran to get my bag. "Daigo get a picnic ready and meet me outside." I yelled after my self.

-Time skip-

*Daigo POV*

Mistress looks very happy that she's outside and I don't blame her, being locked up in a house all by herself all the time.

Hmm, I wonder if I should tell her...who's watching me? I turn and saw (Y/N) staring at me. She looks beautiful, I stared at her staring at me.

"Yes mistress?" She blink and stopped looking at me."U-uh n-nothing, hey Daigo?" I smiled. "Yes?" She smiled back "Thanks for this." I nodded."Your welcome mistress."

She shook her head. "Just call me (Y/N) Daigo, okay?" She wanted me to call her by her real name, so I will obliged. "okay then...(Y/N)."

We smiled and sat down to eat.

-Time Skip-

*(Y/N) POV*

After we had our picnic Daigo took me to many places like: Town and parks. They were filled with so many people.

After that I was exhausted so me and Daigo started to walk home.

"That was the most fun I ever had in years." I said happy.

"Yes (Y/N) it was fun." He said smiling. I stopped after he said that.

"Daigo?" He hummed. "Do you think my father is mad that I went outside?" I asked while looking up to the sky.

"Well...maybe he's happy or maybe he's not I don't know." Daigo said.

I walked in front of him and looked him in the eyes. "Daigo do you mind if I kiss you?" I asked. He looked shock. I bet thats a no. I look down sadly, that was in tell Daigo place his hands on my shorder and he kissed my lips.

When we pulled apart I was a blushing mess.

"Do you know how much I wanted to do that." Daigo said to me. I blushed more and he chuckled. "I relay do love you."

We kissed again it was full of love. Daigo pulled away. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "I love you to." I said.

We walled back home as a happy couple.

                                                                  The End