Fubuki x Reader

A/N: I just got board and this happen.

Music echoed throughout the house from your television. The music station continued to play your favorite genre and you did not feel the need to turn it off yet. A handmade apron now laid next to you while you flipped through an old photo album.

Cleaning was necessary on your part every once in a while. Fubuki cleaned as if, would he ever stop, the world would explode. Guilt began to consume you whilst you saw him slave away. He was willing, but it felt awful to let him do it by himself.

"Hey," The voice of the man with the blond colored locks echoed over the music flowing from the television in the living room.

"I'm in here!" You called out and sat up from where you lay on your queen sized bed. The black photo album was set aside before Fubuki entered the room. He fiddled with his industrial piercing in his left ear while coming to sit next to you.

"You doing okay?" He asked. Using a paper towel to catch his crumbs, he began to snack on the gingerbread cookies you made earlier in the day. It was nearing the evening and you would have to make dinner soon.

"I guess I'm alright."

The man next to you peered at it and began to flip through it. It was filled with pictures of you throughout your life. A blush spread across your cheeks as your lover inspected the pictures of you from your youth.

His eyes stopped along with his moving fingers that flipped the pages. A picture of you in a dress with makeup and high heels at a tea party was by itself and rather large on the page.

A chuckle of amusement escaped from Fubuki's thin lips, "Didn't imagine you to be such a girly girl."

You groaned and examined the picture, "I think I was about five at the time. Don't judge me."

"I'm not." He shrugged. His helix piercings gleamed from the lamp at your bedside. The studs in his left eyebrow moved as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Something the matter with you?"

"So fat..." You pouted at yourself. You squeezed your belly fat for emphasis.

"Shut up."

"But I am!" You began to dramatically emphasize the parts of your body which deemed you chubby. "Forever."

"Two things," Fubuki sighed and stood up, "You are chubby. It's cute, I guess."

"Okay, wow, cool." You responded. At the very least, you couldn't get offended.

"Secondly, you are not fat. You have fat. Even back then, you looked adorable."Fubuki said whilst standing up.

"Did you steal that line?" You asked about the familiar sounding words.

"Does it matter? Still my opinion." Fubuki patted your head and picked up the apron. A certain white-nette gave it to you for your birthday about a year ago. "I'll go cook dinner."

"No, Fubuki, you already d-"

"I'll make your favorite."

He smirked at your slack jaw and exited the room.