Kuza x oc reader part one

Requested by: Crystalchaos

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kuza was trying some new tricks but fell on the last trick and Kuza fell on a "guy" that was walking by. the "guy got up and whined a bit rubbing his head.

"Sorry man."Kuza said. When he looked up he saw the mysterious guy was a girl and he realized that he was sitting on the lap of a girl laying on the ground he blushed for some seconds.

Kuza realized that the girls head was bleeding a little and she didn't reply to Kuza and her eyes were close.

Valt,Hancho and Wakiya saw Kuza fell so they came and asked what happened. Kuza explained what happen.

"Bring her to the restrooms and bandage her up!"Wakiya shouts.

-Time skip when she wakes up-

The girl woke up with half of her face bandaged.

"Good your awake."Kuza said happy to the girl.

"Who are you?"The girl said confused.

"Oh i am Kuza I did a trick and I fell on you."Kuza introduced himself. The girl did not say anything but she remembered everything that happen and stood up like nothing happen and grabbed Kuzas hand

"I made a mistake and got punished with pain but I dont accept that I need to do something for you because of my mistake I'm so sorry" she said.

"Hey wait n-" Kuza wanted to stop her because it was his fault and not hers.

Suddenly she turned to him and Kuza got a better view of her face. He was blushing so much.

The girl toke out her bey. It was a silver,white and pink bey that had hearts instead of spikes.

"Would you like to battle with Amora Sombra?" The girl asked Kuza. Kuza was attracted to the monotone voice of her not noticing her other bey in her pocket that she douse not used,no one knows the name of the secret bey is Shadidsa.

The End

A/N:There will be a second part out soon and I'm very sorry if it was bad I tried my beast and it was my first requested.