Free x Wakiya sister Reader

Requested by: N/A

A/N: I'm sorry if it's bad I tried.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

*3rd POV*

You and your brother Wakiya were heading to Spain to start a new club, SunBat United. You were exsided and nerviness.

"Do you think we will see Valt and Honcho?" You asked your brother.

"Of course we will (Y/N)." Wakiya said.

You guys got off the plane and stared to walk around Spain. When you guys were close to BC sole you saw a yellow haired boy practicing.

"Hey, bro look at that boy over there." You said as you pointed to the boy .

Wakiya look the way you were pointing and saw Free standing their. He nods and you guys walk up to him.

"Hey, I'm (Y/N)!" You said with excitement in your voice.

"I'm Wakiya." He sated with no emotion.

Before the guy could say anything Valt yelled.

HEY (Y/N) AND WAKIYA HOW ARE YOU GUYS!!!!!" Valt yelled so loud.

-Time Skip-

You fond out the guys name was Free. You also fond out he was one of the big five also. You also have some feelings tords him but you and your brother will be leaving Spin tomorrow morning. You were in yours and your brother room to sleep, but you on the other hand was writing a letter to Free all about how you feel about him. When you finished it you quietly went out of the room and tords Frees. When you got there you taped the letter to his door and you left.

-Time Skip- *Free POV*

I opened my door and I see a paper taped to it. I open it up and see it is from (Y/N). All she talked about was her feeling towards me. I feel the same way but how am I suprost to tell her if she leaves today. I walk to the dinning room and see her and her brother with all of their things ready to leave. I made my way with my own letter in my hand. I gave her my letter and said goodbye to them both and they left to the plane.

*Your POV*

"Hey, Bro Free give me this letter." I said to him.

"What is it about?" Wakiya asked.

"I... dont know." I said.

I opened the letter to see that Free also feels the same way as me. I let out a small squel. Wakiya looked at me like I was a fangirl.

"Wakiya Free likes me back!" I yelled.

"That's nice...WAIT WHAT!" He yelled.

After awhile we came home and I video chatted with Free and I told him that I got the letter and he asked me to be his girlfriend. Wakiya also did the whole if you brack her hart then I brack you thing.

The End!