Free x Innocent reader

Requested by:

A/N: I tried my best to make this good. Sorry if Free is occ.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

*3rd/ Your POV*

Free was madly in love with you, but you didn't know how to love. You were an innocent girl that didn't know a lot about pda/love.

You saw Free asleep on the couch. For some reason your stomach felt all tingly so you started to freek out. You let out a wimper that made Free wake up.

"You okay (Y/N)?" Free asked.

"My stomach hurts." You answer.

"Did I do something wrong Free?" You asked him.

"No! Why would you do something wrong you are the niceness person ever." Free said fully awake now.

I whimper slightly and place my hands on my stomach.

"It hurrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttssssssssss....." I said sadly. Free looked concerned.

"W-Want me t-to see i-if I could do anything to help you?" Free was stuttering all over the place. I nod my head yes.

Free hands me his hand and he helps me up. He took me to his room, he told me to lay on his bed so that's what I did. Free went to my face and hugged me. I was so confused on why he was so red.

To be honest it wasn't helping me it made it more worse. Free looked up at me and then he kissed my lips. After that my stomach didn't hurt any more.

"It just turn out that you like someone." He said.

"So that means I like you?" I asked. He nods.

"Do you want to be m-my girlfriend?" Free asked me.

"Y-yes." I said. He smiled at me.

The End!