Xander x reader Fluff

Requested by: Jenny/AlienvsPredator

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You was at the dojo and ou watch the match between Yugo and Ukyo. Yugo wins with a burst finish. Yugo walks up to you a knees down to your leaver.

"Hey (Y/N), do you want to battle?" Yugo asked you. you nod your head no. You have a bey and he knows that but he dose not know why you dont like to battle.

You don't like to battle because you fell like if you lose in front of everyone they might laugh at you and make fun of you. So that's why you don't battle.

"What are you guys taking about?" Said a voice. When you look over you say Xander your all time crush.

"Well I asked (Y/N) if she finished her um... homework."Yugo toled Xander. You turned to Yugo.

"Homework? Was that the beast you could do?" You asked/said to him.

"If you just toled them that you have a bey or that you like Xander. We wouldn't nead to lie."Yugo said to you.

-time skip-

"Yugo want to train with us?"Xander ask Yugo. Yugo nods his head.

"Can I come to."You asked hopeful.

"I think our taring is to hared for a girl."Xander said to you. What Xander said t you relay hurt you.

When they left to train you deiced to do some taring your self. You grabbed your bey (B/N) and headed to practice beying(?).

When they boys came back they went there speret ways. Xander heared the sonds of a bey in a stadeom, so he deiced to check it out. He walked to were you were and open the door to see you beying by yourself.

"Hey... um (Y/N) i'm sorry about what I said you are a tough girl and an awesome balder." Xander said to you, you blushed at what he said,

"It's okay Xander. I didn't tell anyone manly you because I umm...IREALYLIKEYOU!" You yelled out while blushing.

Xander understood what you said and he also blushed because he also likes you a lot to. So Xander did what he thought was best and he lifted your head so you were looking at him and he moved closer to you, you were blushing so much and you closed your eyes for what was going to happen next. You both moved closer to each other, Xander was the first to make a move he pecked you on the lip. What serpuresd him was that you pull him closer to you and kissed him longer then before.When you guys pulled away you both were a blushing mess.

"So you like me back?"Xander smirked at you.

"I guess I do"You said.

"Well... would you like to be my girlfriend?"Xander asked you.

"I WOULD LOVE too Xander." You said happily.

The End

A/N: I'm sorry if this not what you wanted but I tried to make it as fluff as I could. :)