Rantaro x Xander sister reader

Requested By: QueenMoony

///////////////////////////////////////////////

*Your POV*

Today is the Rio bey festabule thing. Me and my big brother are existed.

 I heared from Ren wu that BC Sole will be watching and I hope I see Rantaro their.

-Time Skip-

On the bey flot it was Xander first then me next to me was Stan and behind be was Ren wu.

-Time Skip- Because I don't remember everything in this episode.

Wow I cant believe it, they rune the festabel.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)." I turn to see Rantaro. I smile at him.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Sorry about what happen." He said.

"Na, its okay. I did like the bey battles." I stated.

"I'm glad. So is Xander relay mad at Valt?" He asked.

"He's not mad. more disappointed in him." I said.

"Ah, Well bye (Y/N) see you soon." Rantaro said as he began running back to Valt and his team.

Later in the week BC Sol invited everyone to a dinner party thing. I was wearing a baby blue dress I had on some cream color flats and my hair was (H/S). I was hoping to get asked to dance by Rantaro, but he probably wont. 

"Sis are you ready yet?" Xander asked me while opening the door.

"Why wont I be." I yelled.

-Time Skip-

We made it to the building that has the party in. The place was so huge kinda like a skyscraper, mines the amount of windeos.

 "I hope I wont get loss."I said.

"Trust me you wont." Ren wu said behind me.

We all went inside and I loved what I saw. Their were bright lights and everything, it felt so awesome.

It was time for the slow dance to start. I was going to dance with my brother like I always do but when I fond him he was talking to Rantaro. I saw Xander point at me then wispier something in his eare.

"Do you want to dance?" Rantaro asked me as he walked up in front of me.

"U-u sure?" I said. Well asked.

After the song was over the DJ moved the spot light on me and my "date".

"(Y-Y/N)..I was wondering if you would like to my girlfriend?" He asked hopeful.

"Y-YES...I-I WOULD L-LOVE....T-T-TO!" I yelled while crying tears of joy.

The End!