Ben x Reader

Requested By: ClawsKurenai

A/N: I tried my best.

Warning: Their are mention about abuse and eating disorder. Read with caution

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*3rd POV*

Phoebe watches as Ben feeds (Y/N). It's a pretty normal occurrence the whole group of friends has gotten used to. (Y/N) won't eat unless it's something from Ben. Honestly Phoebe doesn't know whether it's because like a skittish dog they will only eat something directly from there master, or if it's more along the lines of them eating it to please there master. Whatever the reason, no one complains about it and even encourages it. After all, with how thin (Y/N) is, they needs to eat no matter the methods used.

In fact, the only thing that is getting on peoples nerves about the two recently is their idiocy. Everyone in the schools knows the two like each other. It's so obvious that it's annoying. Especially at times like this where they are all forced to watch as Ben feeds (Y/N), looks of concern and adoration written all over his face while (Y/N) avoids his gaze shyly.

"Ahh...kids are so dense these days."Phoebe sighs, leaning on the table counter.

"You sound annoyed." Ken laughs a little, watching the two. "Don't you find it cute? Such an innocent romance budding in school." He says, smiling a little.

"It might be cute if they stopped circling around each other so childishly."Phoebe mumbles, resting her chin in her hand.

"With first love it's hard to take that first step." Ken says, his eyes wandering to Valt. "They'll get there, though."

Phoebe notices his gaze and smirks a little. "You would know, wouldn't you?" She asks and Ken laughs, nodding.

Ben looks to Ken and Phoebe curiously for a moment before returning his gaze to (Y/N). "Is it good? Would you like a different flavor?" He asks as (Y/N) shyly eats the fish shaped snack.

"No, it's fine..." (Y/N) mumbles and Ben stares at them for a moment before reaching out and wiping the side of their face.

"Huh...?"

"Y-you...had...something there."Ben explains shyly before the both of them look elsewhere.

"See? That's just annoying."Phoebe groans. "They're so awkward it physically hurts me."

"Well we can't have that." Ken says, looking to the blushing teens.

"Hey, Ben!" He calls, smiling at them. "I have an interesting idea."

"Hm?"Ben raises a brow and Ken gets up from the bar stool to come over to the short teenager and (Y/N).

"Your parents are gone for a while, right? Why not let (Y/N) stay with you?" Ken offers, making the whole bar/cafe fall into an expecting silence.

"Um..." Ben begins, looking to (Y/N). "Would you mind? I could make you meals..."

(Y/N) sighs, as if it's not something they wanted for months, and meets Ben's gaze. "If you want me to...I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world."

"Great! So there going to your place! Why don't you two go gather there stuff now?" Ken exclaims, smiling widely as he watches the teens leave. "Well, that should solve the problem, right Phoebe?" He asks, smirking.

"How devious." Phoebe chuckles under her breath.

Ben grows increasingly nervous as he and (Y/N) get closer to his house. He knows what Ken was getting at, he's not oblivious to all of the annoyed glances from everyone when he dotes on (Y/N), but he can't help it. Something about the (H/C) makes him want to take care of them, let them feel special and loved. It's more than what he's felt for the others he wants to keep (Y/N) to himself forever.