Norman x reader

Requested By: N/A

A/N: I tried my best an I'm sorry if you don't like it. I'm also sorry if it's to short.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Your POV*

I watch as Norman was battling a kid named Kuza. I was up top with the others from the snake pit.

Come on Norman I knew you can do it. I was cheering on my boyfriend I was hoping he will win so then he can go against Red Eye.

-Time Skip-

Norman lost I was so up site but I know what can make him fell beter. I ran down the halls and stopped as I was Norman.

"Norman I'm sorry you lost but you did do a great job."I said to him.

"Hm" Was all he said. He just walked on past me. I grabbed his wrist and I look at him.

"I know you can still win against Red Eye and when you do I will cheer you on." I said with a smile.

-Time skip-

It was night time and I went to the room Norman was staying at. I open the door to see my boyfriend on the bed sleeping.

I walked to the bed and kissed his cheek. I saw him blush. I was about to kiss his lips when some one beat me to it.

Norman kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

"I was worried about you." I told him.

"I know and I'm sorry." He said. I smiled and kissed his other cheek.

"I love you I hope you know that." I said as I kissed his forehead.

"I...love you to." Norman said. I layed down next to him and fell asleep on him.

*3rd POV*

What (Y/N) not know was that Norman moved her so she was on top of him and he smiled seeing her sleeping face.

The End